15 trading days until the annual results are out and one would guess this potentially will sync with the update on embedded payrole with a “multi jurisdiction employment software firm” jury is out on who, how big and what the downstream benefits will be if this gets rolled out globally.

My novice view reading between the lines are.
* PYS processes the payroll on behalf of an existing employment software firm clipping a min employee annual fee upfront on a multi year contract.
* PYS hold the funds to gain interest
* the payroll labour needs won’t increase as this software firm is still responsible to those employees meaning little difference in headcount once 2.0 is developed
* immediate boost to annual ARR, cashflow to expand Oz
* This version 2.0 was been developed already to roll out Oz so it’s pushed it along for more positive results.
* Non of this will require capital raising and in fact I would say the upfront fee will give free flow of cash to roll out Oz and beyond.

Who could it be is anyone’s guess but globally there’s a lot of consolidation in payroll and firms are seeing multi jurisdictions software where digital nomads can work anywhere and get paid in that currency 💵

I’m picking post result a new range of .25, - 32c while this news and the upside flow through each quarter.