sharetrader
Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: PYS - PaySauce

Default PYS - PaySauce

G'day folks,

Has anyone been following the reverse takeover of PaySauce?

I would love to know any information on the company, I have had a look at their software and concept and it seems solid for SME's, would love anyone elses input before i dip my toes in

The red flag for me was when Asantha Wijeyeratne described current providers as "dinosaurs" with an inability to innovate. And then went on to describe how they solved farmers problem of paying Minimum Wage to workers. really how hard is 60 hours times $16.50 to derive a gross pay figure.

If they think Payday filing is the biggest issue facing payroll software / business then he is either out of touch or being deliberately mischievous.

I wouldn't touch this with a barge pole

Further to the above, here is a link to the limited documentation available:

https://www.paysauce.com/investor/#/documents

The feature that allows staff to submit time sheets by an app on their smart phone is a useful feature.

They are entering a crowded field so would need to be good to even keep their head above water.

My, admittibly limited, experience is good support is essential. There is always some wrinkle in holiday pay working for families or tax codes which requires personalized support. I am not sure if PYS's business model includes this.

Boop boop de do
    Marilyn
    Last edited by Marilyn Munroe; 09-01-2019 at 12:23 PM. Reason: admissibly-admittidly. GRR! spell checker
    Diamonds are a girls best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Munroe View Post

My, admittibly limited, experience is good support is essential. There is always some wrinkle in holiday pay working for families or tax codes which requires personalized support. I am not sure if PYS's business model includes this.
    n
    With $530,000 in total paid to salaries I think its fair to say you should expect zero support. They don't have the staff. Perhaps 3 - 4 people in total.

Guru

Hard company to understand, too many shares on issue, imho definitely not worth the M C of $80+ million when the backdoorers tipped a $10 million business into that listing.
    What is the business plan, the financials, the future and with 5.8 BILLION shares on issue that will take some getting my head around , if the current S P was .0014 and not .014 then I could fatham its numbers out.

Im glad I sold out when it was MAD !
    Last edited by whatsup; 09-01-2019 at 01:06 PM.

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    With $530,000 in total paid to salaries I think its fair to say you should expect zero support. They don't have the staff. Perhaps 3 - 4 people in total.
    Coincidence...was just looking at this.
    I struggle to see how a company with $210k revenue for y/e 31/3/2018 is worth a market cap of $81m.
    That's before you get to the salaries.

Their business model seems based around being simple, which seems fair enough to me, and their IT interfaces (including website) look good. But FAR too overvalued right now for me to be interested...

Guru

How long will it be before they do a C R and with 98% of the company owned by the fish heads just who is going to strump up with the hard earned ?

Who is buying this business at 80x annualised revenue...

I wouldn't look past getting in there at ~20x but damn...

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    Who is buying this business at 80x annualised revenue...

I wouldn't look past getting in there at ~20x but damn...
    Just someone taking a punt, only $811 went through today, but it did push the price up 27%. Crazy valuation, growth rate is high but on tiny revenues.