ACC has only had its shareholding disclosed as a SHH has moved their shareholding by 1% or more in addition to been directors.

From what I read into it nzx only require companies disclose 5% of a listed company but as the two founders did an offmarket transaction this meant it showed who the buyer was.

Currently ACC hold 2.5% of the company and won’t need to disclose until they buy another 3.5 mill if they choose to adjust their holding.

I only see this as positive to have them on the register as the 6th largest shareholder.

Many small investors like myself will buy in the early stages but institutional investors tend to wait for the market to be proven or their pipeline of expansion will mean they see uplift which is where the ACC style investors come onto the top 20.

• Proof of concept is currently underway where they develop gen 2.0 that will go live in Oz while proving the concept can embed within an existing employment software that already exists.
• PYS will receive an upfront annual fee on a minimum number of employees that sit within the existing employment software this will be on a multi year contract.
• PYS will benefit additionally by processing those wages within the software allowing for the uplift in interest.
• PYS won’t incur additional headcount to support these employees as they will still stay under the employment software support.
• PYS will gain potentially a substantial growth in employees processed with little cost to bring them onboard as this software will already have them processing.
• PYS will benefit with upfront revenue which will boost their cash reserves as they roll out the oz expansion.
• Summary as a small existing shareholder: I see all these steps as positive progress as they scale up and allow processing of multiple jurisdictions further afield.
• timing of this POC is the unknown but one would think by the time the annual results are due late may progress should be fairly positive for an update.
DISC: DYOR this is just purely reading all their releases and digesting some potential.

Quote Originally Posted by etrader View Post
ACC becomes 6th largest shareholder in one swoop making it the first institution from what I can see, this is based on last years annual list.

ACC is not only a provider of health care but an investment vehicle that invests into listed companies to get uplift which boosts ACC fund.

Prior to this off market transaction pys had around 65% of their shares held by founders, key staff and their leadership, I see this move as positive and not a sell down of the founders but a gradual easing to allow more liquidity to the shareholders.

POC is currently in its gen 2.0 beta build phase which coincides with the Oz launch meaning multi jurisdictions can be processed for various offshore tax systems, this 2.0 is the same that will get imbedded into a potentially new employment software business.

Asantha has separately transferred smaller holdings to various key staff and even family members which has given others the opportunity to get some skin in the game.

Could it take 6 months for the POC update ? Or could it sync with their annual report due late may who knows but I’m at least staying positive that they have a way of scaling up new customers as the 7% growth is way to low.