sharetrader
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: PYS - PaySauce

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/387019

Nice announcement. Add to the momentum. Growth.

"PaySauce Limited (NZX:PYS) announces a partnership with accounting software provider Reckon Limited (ASX: RKN) to replace Reckon’s existing payroll product in New Zealand. Reckon payroll, currently used by a portion of Reckon’s New Zealand customers, will no longer be supported by the company in March. Those customers can now use PaySauce via a new integration with Reckon Accounts to continue running their payroll. PaySauce CEO and Co-founder Asantha Wijeyeratne said, “We’re committed to ensuring employers in New Zealand can rest easy when it comes to compliance with payroll standards, so saying yes to a seamless transition for Reckon’s existing payroll users was obvious. ” As the PaySauce integration is available to all Reckon Accounts customers from today, this partnership is also expected to deliver more customers to the PaySauce platform on top of continued growth."

while surfing the web i am sure i read where insider trading charges against 2 people were to be laid by the FMA regarding Pay Sauce,but now i can't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by beetills View Post
    while surfing the web i am sure i read where insider trading charges against 2 people were to be laid by the FMA regarding Pay Sauce,but now i can't find it.
    Yesterday the news was that was Pushpay
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

From a potential users point of view. Severely slack sales process. Nobody manning their sales phone, booked a call back, no direct line to call back. Back to hold.

Hmmm.

Thanks for putting me straight.

A small upside bolting PaySauce into Reckon nz payroll options, who are Reckon I wondered, checked them out on ASX turns out they’re capped at around $115 million with another firm recently confirming they’ve acquired a 19.9% position in them also.
    Details below.
    http://research.iress.com.au/IDS/old...091850000&ppv=

Quote Originally Posted by jimdog31 View Post
    From a potential users point of view. Severely slack sales process. Nobody manning their sales phone, booked a call back, no direct line to call back. Back to hold.

Hmmm.
    Got a call back 6 hours later. There's 1 guy manning sales. And he doesn't have a direct line.

Quote Originally Posted by jimdog31 View Post
    Got a call back 6 hours later. There's 1 guy manning sales. And he doesn't have a direct line.
    Not sure how to interpret that..
    on one side they have done very well growing with what seems like no sales team?
    on the other.. um how much more growth is ahead of them if they higher a couple of lackeys to hit the phones all day.

Perhaps they run a policy like the Heartland bank mortgages. If you cannot sign up yourself online then you dont get the product?

The latest release of taking a portion of nz based clients payroll on to process who would put a number on the value ? 5 digits of additional revenue or simply another strike on the board in terms of collaboration.

Disc; I have a very small position in PYS but I’m mindful of looking for an emerging SAAS during the next 2 - 5 years so happy to sit out and collect as timing works

Quote Originally Posted by etrader View Post
    The latest release of taking a portion of nz based clients payroll on to process who would put a number on the value ? 5 digits of additional revenue or simply another strike on the board in terms of collaboration.

Disc; I have a very small position in PYS but I’m mindful of looking for an emerging SAAS during the next 2 - 5 years so happy to sit out and collect as timing works
    Yes it cant be much revenue. No numbers mentioned.

I thought it was just PYS getting better at telling their story. SP increased 10% so it worked?