sharetrader
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: PYS - PaySauce

82% of the shares was held by the top 20 shareholders but the highest % of shareholders are small holdings, looks fairly tightly held and tiny weekly volume

I'm in. Glad to be apart of this. Looking back across the announcements and the current proposition, I can see alot of good things within this business.

Quote Originally Posted by Almost-confused View Post
    I'm in. Glad to be apart of this. Looking back across the announcements and the current proposition, I can see alot of good things within this business.
    I also put a few dollars in yesterday at $0.295, thought it a satisfactory entry price.

The smoothpay acquisition and integration seems to be going well. Last two qrt on qrt growth 22% and 27% respectively. The best thing about that acquisition is it was done at 1.5x revenue!!! PYS trading 14.3x revenue. Growth by acquisition might be the way to go (as well as organic) and this environment could present some opportunities for PYS.

Absolutely! I also thought the acquisition price was crazy low. But then it seemed like it was a small founder run company. So it probably needed cash to keep growing that the founder didn't have. He got the opportunity to cash out a nice sum and then is now on a pretty nice salary with some more job security than before.

I've got a few more I want to add to my holding today. Hoping the weak hands have a few more to give to complete my initial entry 😁

Q4 of FY22 will see PYS do over $1m revenue for a quarter for the first time. Great milestone. FY22 revenue will come in around $3.4m I reckon which will be up 63% from FY21. Great stuff

I remember a few years back seeing PSY AND XERO jointly working together on some rural software alongside they both share the local action in Parnell but have never spotted Xero having any shareholding for now.
    $4.5 million position for a 10% blocking share could be a smart move as they start to grow

What's the thoughts on where this baby could go? Being thinly traded, when it moves, it'll move fast

Legend

2 yr High point 10 Feb 2020 ~ 0.76
    2 yr Low point May 2021 ` 0.25 / 0.26

Last close - 0.29 Fri

Mid Dec 2020 - Current trading range 0.25 - 0.31

current SP may be indication of lowish volumes currently, with an element of holders
    perhaps still deep underwater waiting

Gut feeling - something fairly company changing needed to reach former levels IMO

market appears to fair valuing the enterprise around 0.30 levels based on
    recent rough plateau reached, illiquidity and perception current trading
    and prospects continuing to dish up periods of net bottom line red ink on rising revenue.

Not much margin (in fact none - negative) currently being seen between revenue & staffing expense
    from a brief look in at most recent reports 2020 / 2021.

Sooner or later on current trajectory, assuming continuing net red ink, a Cap Raise
    or more possible to sure things up, fund any possible future growth and carry
    increasing activity ?

56-57% held by top hand full of holders of small Cap listed Coy may be restraining
    things somewhat

Discl: not a holder, nor have been. Not my cup of tea - better prospects elsewhere
    Last edited by nztx; 29-01-2022 at 10:22 PM.

Nztx post above sums up current state really well.

For me, PYS need to cont with acquisitions. Thats the key to rapid growth. Mop up any small payroll companies in NZ or even Aus. Raising capital to buy them is okay if the revenue multiple is much lower that PYS.

The smoothpay acquisition was completed at 1.5x revenue. Smoothpay were generating ~$180pa per customer.
    PYS trading at 11x my estimated FY22 revenue and generate ~$650pa revenue per customer

Lots of room for PYS to increase the revenue out of the smoothpay customers they acquired with the additional features PYS have (BNZ paynow, Rosters etc).

Holders need to understand this company wont be making a profit for a very long time. But you know, neither did Xero. Sometimes its doesnt matter. Net loss last year was $1.6m off $2.1m in revenue. FY22 revenue will come in about $3.35m. Keep plowing funds back into the business. Hire more people. Just focus on revenue.

Disc. Hold a small slice.

Well put but the couple of post and appreciate the views of this micro cap.

Looking back to the founders past he has a record of growing organically to a point that they could exit and one would think the same “could” happen here in time.

This stock will take several more years to hit the $5 mill mark without any other companies acquire

I’ve picked up a very small holding but it’s a few grand to tuck in a bottom draw.

This stock has a very thin trading range between late 20’s touches around 32c then drifts albeit it tiny volume.

As with a previous post a few holders control a large majority of the shares