sharetrader
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Unruly Tourists

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post

Im a skinny white senior male and not a racist, classist, or snobby eliteist and i can only assume the lycra set want to be looked at, no prob with that.
    I do not mind a tight lycra clad female if the shape is appealing to the eye

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    I do not mind a tight lycra clad female if the shape is appealing to the eye
    You wont see them at Pak N Save. Unless you enjoy the sight of fat chicks in lycra.

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/natio...cid=spartandhp

Thankfully there are no Pak and save stores near us Some really "classy" shoppers at the Mangere one
    Last edited by Beagle; 17-01-2019 at 01:36 PM.
    No butts, hold no mutts, (unless they're the furry variety).

Update Ready To Install

Surely it would be a good place for you to air your lycra suit?

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    There are only so many women in their slippers and dressing gown;
    Have just ordered a new dressing gown and pyjamas as my local supermarket tightens its dress code.

Advanced Member

The most ridiculous headline ever.

Ok so they do a bit of robbing and vandalising, however how does that justify even being on the news let alone being the headline.
    Millions (billions?) is pinched every year in this country by kiwis, yet do not see that making the news, most pathetic anti tourist story ever.

It is the tourists that are more at risk from the feral locals that roam these parts, if they are not murdering innocent tourists they are throwing kittens out of their stolen cars

Looks like they're already in my suburb. https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/109...rthern-suburbs

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    The most ridiculous headline ever.

Ok so they do a bit of robbing and vandalising, however how does that justify even being on the news let alone being the headline.
    Millions (billions?) is pinched every year in this country by kiwis, yet do not see that making the news, most pathetic anti tourist story ever.

It is the tourists that are more at risk from the feral locals that roam these parts, if they are not murdering innocent tourists they are throwing kittens out of their stolen cars
    Yep, welcome to 'little' old NZ!

Bottom line is:
    a) There are way worse locals/residents
    b) If tourists did this sort of stuff in most other countries it wouldn't be on the news
    c) Given that they are breaking the law (repeatedly) and they have been caught (repeatedly) why is there even a debate, we deport them or lock them up.

It doesn't seem that hard to me.

In medieval times they had far more effective ways of dealing with people like this. http://www.medievalchronicles.com/me...orture-device/
    Giving them 28 days right of appeal to deportation is FAR too kind and rights they simply don't deserve in my opinion.

The reason this is making the news is quite simple. Cindy's Kindy is closed and they're all on holidays and aren't making the usual fiasco's in the Beehive (asylum ?)
    Last edited by Beagle; 17-01-2019 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post

The reason this is making the news is quite simple. Cindy's Kindy is closed and they're all on holidays and aren't making the usual fiasco's in the Beehive (asylum ?)
    Add to that, there is no rugby on, the holiday road carnage season is over and the weather is settled so the media are at a total loss on how to otherwise fill the news.

Veteran novice

Yes, it's either that or back to the days of holiday UFO sightings again.

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Yes, it's either that or back to the days of holiday UFO sightings again.

Thats what we still have today. Unruly Family Outing sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Add to that, there is no rugby on, the holiday road carnage season is over and the weather is settled so the media are at a total loss on how to otherwise fill the news.
    Yeah that's about it...you have to fill up 40 minutes of the hour long news with something other than 20 minutes of advertisements. I must admit that repeatedly leading the national news with traffic accidents was getting extremely repetitive...a few hundred people die on the roads every year and thousands die of cancer... as sad as these long established facts are there is nothing new or newsworthy about that. Some inbred feral Irish tourists wrecking havoc and their kids behaving like they need six strokes of the cane ten times a day is at least a change from the boring monotony of so called traffic "carnage"...
    All I can say about the quality of the news this summer is that I record it on My Sky and thank goodness for the 30x fast forward button !
    Some more articles with the eye candy of Samantha Hayes on her mountaineering expedition in the Andes in South America would have been good but I suppose everyone is entitled to some time off out of the public eye.
    Last edited by Beagle; 18-01-2019 at 09:05 AM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Yeah that's about it...you have to fill up 40 minutes of the hour long news with something other than 20 minutes of advertisements. I must admit that repeatedly leading the national news with traffic accidents was getting extremely repetitive...a few hundred people die on the roads every year and thousands die of cancer... as sad as these long established facts are there is nothing new or newsworthy about that. Some inbred feral Irish tourists wrecking havoc and their kids behaving like they need six strokes of the cane ten times a day is at least a change from the boring monotony of so called traffic "carnage"...
    All I can say about the quality of the news this summer is that I record it on My Sky and thank goodness for the 30x fast forward button !
    Some more articles with the eye candy of Samantha Hayes on her mountaineering expedition in the Andes in South America would have been good but I suppose everyone is entitled to some time off out of the public eye.
    The 30x button is 90% of the reason why I still have a Sky sub!

I would posit that corporal punishment and family violence may well be behind their kids propensity to use threats and sign language...