sharetrader

Default Broker target price websites

What free access websites are out there showing brokers target prices. I had some on my favourites bar but all deleted somehow. I know shareclarity but there were some overseas ones which had mentioned on here. Thanks is advance.

IMO

4-traders .com is worthwhile, lots of info , charts ,consensus etc but may not have smaller nz /austocks

Forsythbarr and craigsip, also simplywall.st but I don't recommend the last one. And yes, you still need to make the decisions yourself.

IMO

Those first two are not free access ie you need an account there not sure about the last one , limited access?
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 13-12-2019 at 03:19 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bonne vie View Post
    What free access websites are out there showing brokers target prices. I had some on my favourites bar but all deleted somehow. I know shareclarity but there were some overseas ones which had mentioned on here. Thanks is advance.
    Shareclarity and Simply Wall St ,forget them, 4 traders as good as any but take ALL analysts targets with a large piece of rock salt.

The first 2 actually are have a lot of research for free user. You just need to create a login user (online) then you can see a lot of research, especially for Forsythbarr. Im not sure if premium user of them can see more research.

Quote Originally Posted by Louisphan View Post
    The first 2 actually are have a lot of research for free user.
    Simply Wall St very usefully tells me what insiders have been buying or selling in the past few months. Thus I learnt that the outgoing CEO of CEN sold off 429,000 of his company's shares at the peak price of $8.40 12 months ago.

Banned

deleted deleted
    Last edited by arekaywhy; 07-09-2020 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Wrong thread

Advanced Member

marketscreener

or become mates with corporate finance nerds at one of the big 4 or investment banks. investment research galore