sharetrader
Page 37 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    positive referendum this be the next tesla?
    All signs point toward that this particular referendum won't succeed and I for one who spent most of his adult life in daily pain due to an accident is very sad about it.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    All signs point toward that this particular referendum won't succeed and I for one who spent most of his adult life in daily pain due to an accident is very sad about it.
    Pretty sure all the latest poll results pointed towards a "yes" vote?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by deez_nutz View Post
    Pretty sure all the latest poll results pointed towards a "yes" vote?
    OK actually looked here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_N...bis_referendum and Colmar Brunton has it lagging most of the time. Others not so. However I believe that unless it's a resounding Yes the government might not even put it into law. I truly hope my negativity surround this referendum is misplaced.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    dont know why you think that , polls these days seem to be notoriously wrong. do they have it in the betting markets? more acurate.

hoping for a yes as well , ive got joint pain already and im relatively young must have been to much rugby etc lol
    Last edited by bull....; 26-08-2020 at 02:57 PM.
    one step ahead of the herd

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    dont know why you think that , polls these days seem to be notoriously wrong. do they have it in the betting markets? more acurate
    As above - for some reason I'm really convinced that it won't pass. Too many in may age group want to vote No. Most of my mates 60+ actually will vote Yes, not because they will or have smoked but they know that imprisoning people on low level drug offences and policing is very expensive and hasn't made a dent into the illegal drug trade at all.

As a chronic pain sufferer and fiscal conservative I'll be voting YES!

Please correct me if im wrong but isn't medicinal cannabis legal now and isn't that what Cannsouth is working towards, having there own product from growth to end product. I thought that the issue presently is they do not have their own product, as this is still in development and only a very few medical doctors in the country are willing to prescribe at this stage.

The referendum is about the legalizing sale of cannabis plant and product. Wont medicinal cannabis still need to be prescribed by doctors?
    I have not read anywhere that Cannasouth are looking at getting into the sale of cannibis plant apart from medicinal

Happy to proven wrong

Quote Originally Posted by aquaman View Post
    Please correct me if im wrong but isn't medicinal cannabis legal now and isn't that what Cannsouth is working towards, having there own product from growth to end product. I thought that the issue presently is they do not have their own product, as this is still in development and only a very few medical doctors in the country are willing to prescribe at this stage.

The referendum is about the legalizing sale of cannabis plant and product. Wont medicinal cannabis still need to be prescribed by doctors?
    I have not read anywhere that Cannasouth are looking at getting into the sale of cannibis plant apart from medicinal

Happy to proven wrong
    Medicinal cannabis is currently prohibitively expensive and not funded, I saw recently around $675 for a 1 week supply. Someone like cannasouth being able to cultivate and supply it locally would make it widely more accessible for a large number of people

Advanced Member

What I wrote has nothing to do with CBD. I apologize for the high-jack.

Totally agree and its a good thing
    Just cant get my head around why the share price is sky rocketing re potential referendum outcome as i cant see how this would make any difference to their business model
    Maybe the sharsies crowd need to do a bit of research :-)

I think that''s it - just a vague association in some minds.
    The company seems a very long way from actually making any money, and as stated already, is targeting medical not recreational.