sharetrader
Page 21 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kiwitrev View Post
    I'm not sure what the connection is to CBD (medical,not mum and dad joints), a uniquely different plant.
    think it shows how the world is moving and nz is getting left behind. cbd wont exist unless nz moves with world wide trends. bit like hemp if nz had moved years ago we would have had a very big job employing industry here by now. if we move to late on weed it will be someone else outside nz enjoying the fruits eventually selling to nz. and medical weed and recreational weed growing compliment each other for business purposes.
    one step ahead of the herd

Herbacious

For those that are interested in what the competition is up to (gives you a sense of the size of the challenge that's ahead of CannaSouth):
    https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/201910...tgqblf0p00.pdf

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

It strikes me that CBD has some similarity to PEB.

Both have a medical product which is going to have to get a whole bunch of regulatory and other acceptances and approvals before they can get into the mass market they're aiming for.

Until then, it's pretty much a matter of waiting for the price to fall to somewhere south of 20c, then picking up enough to make the punt worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by GTM 3442 View Post
    It strikes me that CBD has some similarity to PEB.

Both have a medical product which is going to have to get a whole bunch of regulatory and other acceptances and approvals before they can get into the mass market they're aiming for.

Until then, it's pretty much a matter of waiting for the price to fall to somewhere south of 20c, then picking up enough to make the punt worthwhile.
    i think it has pretty much passed regulation

Medicinal cannabis bill passes, with regulated market promised within a year and a legal defence until then

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...nce-until-then

and i see cbd are positioning for manufacturing

Cannasouth expands with 60% stake in Midwest Pharmaceutics

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU191...rmaceutics.htm

Herbacious

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    i think it has pretty much passed regulation

Medicinal cannabis bill passes, with regulated market promised within a year and a legal defence until then

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...nce-until-then

and i see cbd are positioning for manufacturing

Cannasouth expands with 60% stake in Midwest Pharmaceutics

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU191...rmaceutics.htm
    I think what GTM is meaning is that you still have to go through a regulatory process to bring a product to market.

I am wondering...are we going to attending the CannaSouth Road Show's Invitation in Auckland next week?
    Note: Change Of Location To as below:

Cannasouth Investor Roadshow
    Cannasouth looks forward to your attendance at the Investor Roadshow in Auckland
    Details for the event are:
    Auckland:
    Wednesday 16th October, 4:30pm

New Venue:
    Pullman Auckland
    Cnr Princes St & Waterloo Quadrant
    Please note: Due to high registrations for this event we have secured a larger space at a new venue nearby.

Previously Karstens Auckland, Queen Street, now Pullman Auckland, cnr Princes Street & Waterloo Quadrant.

We apologise for any inconvenience this change of venue may cause.
    Last edited by tomm; 11-10-2019 at 04:24 PM.

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

As I see it, both PEB and CBD have regulatory hurdles to clear, as well as gaining acceptance by the professionals. PEB demonstrates that this may be neither quick nor easy.

Historically, I put some money in the Horizons Medical Marijuana ETF (HMMJ) back in 2017 at CAD9.20-odd.They peaked at CAD24.80-odd but I was a little slow and sold out in 2018 at CAD18.77 The price is now CAD10.36.

This leads me to think that the "easy" money in cannabis has, by and large, already been made, and that now it's a matter of waiting until CBD becomes cheap enough to punt on, or starts to pay dividends.

I see neither as a short term option.

Quote Originally Posted by GTM 3442 View Post
    As I see it, both PEB and CBD have regulatory hurdles to clear, as well as gaining acceptance by the professionals. PEB demonstrates that this may be neither quick nor easy.

Historically, I put some money in the Horizons Medical Marijuana ETF (HMMJ) back in 2017 at CAD9.20-odd.They peaked at CAD24.80-odd but I was a little slow and sold out in 2018 at CAD18.77 The price is now CAD10.36.

This leads me to think that the "easy" money in cannabis has, by and large, already been made, and that now it's a matter of waiting until CBD becomes cheap enough to punt on, or starts to pay dividends.

I see neither as a short term option.
    You are absolutely right, Cannasouth CBD will get it's momentum once the regulations are passed ( might). The company is doing very thoughtfully step by step, recruiting the right person for the big project, buying stakes into productions , preparing a boom instead of grow , grow, grow the weeds and burning cash in the mean waiting time.

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    You are absolutely right, Cannasouth CBD will get it's momentum once the regulations are passed ( might). The company is doing very thoughtfully step by step, recruiting the right person for the big project, buying stakes into productions , preparing a boom instead of grow , grow, grow the weeds and burning cash in the mean waiting time.
    taking good steps. see others are gearing up buying production premises. the shares are smoking at the moment on there highs

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    taking good steps. see others are gearing up buying production premises. the shares are smoking at the moment on there highs
    Yes, the shares are overestimated, given it is new at the moment but still should be $0.40 to $0.58 max.
    Last edited by tomm; 16-10-2019 at 09:54 AM.