sharetrader
Page 22 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Yes, the shares are overestimated, given it is new at the moment but still should be $0.40 to $0.58 max.
    see sorenson is selling so maybe you are right , but then again i thought he sold all out fast? after these listings
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    see sorenson is selling so maybe you are right , but then again i thought he sold all out fast? after these listings
    Yeah, he is cashing in profits from the HYPE .

lucky fella hes going to make a killing. wonder if at future agm's they be handing around the weed samples? i been to a few corporate events, run by tobacco company's and they used to have waitresses walking around with silver platters handing out the cigarrettes and of course free beer
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    lucky fella hes going to make a killing. wonder if at future agm's they be handing around the weed samples? i been to a few corporate events, run by tobacco company's and they used to have waitresses walking around with silver platters handing out the cigarrettes and of course free beer
    Flashing the Cash for the HYPE !

Investor

Looks like it and from the notice...

"Details of the transactions or other events requiring disclosure: A number of on market sales of ordinary shares during the period 10 September 2019 to 14 October 2019"

Oh dear...been selling thro' for a month and cashing in on the HYPE.

Good luck to all the investors in this one. I have made it a rule to never invest in a company until it is apparent that it can become cash flow positive. By that time if it ever happens I suspect that recreational use will be legal and I will be able to celebrate my share purchase with a joint. No more catnip.

For those that never made it to the roadshow - theyve just released a video of their Hamilton event from yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by deez_nutz View Post
    For those that never made it to the roadshow - theyve just released a video of their Hamilton event from yesterday
    This is probably the first and last time someone compares Hamilton to Rome (I'm referring to the Chair's opening remarks.)

I must say, they are very impressive and passion with the business. I have never seen someone can go into such details as him from businesses, regulations aspects and most important things are how to solve and find the ways to lead the company to be success national and international. He knows how to up the game before hand in a safest and fastest manners of business.
    Being honest, you won't see a guy whom can go into such details from any others same field players. I do have high confident in CannaSouth even at an early stage. As an investor, as long as I see great potential, not a rich business guy talking... and trying to flash... I am confident to throw 15K in it for now .
    Last edited by tomm; 23-10-2019 at 09:18 AM.

CHOISE model is designed to win the cannabis referendum.

https://thedailyblog.co.nz/2019/10/1...is-referendum/

https://choise.nz

They are almost certainly will get through the regulations.