sharetrader
Page 23 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    CHOISE model is designed to win the cannabis referendum.

https://thedailyblog.co.nz/2019/10/1...is-referendum/

https://choise.nz

They are almost certainly will get through the regulations.
    I imagine the weed referendum will be the first time young people turn out in mass to vote. ( more than likely a yes for weed ) young people are more receptive to change in society norms and values than old people in my opinion and are very motivated in this day and age to causes they relate too. eg climate change , plant based eating etc etc
    one step ahead of the herd

I must say, they are very impressive and passion with the business. I have never seen someone can go into such details as him from businesses, regulations aspects and most important things are how to solve and find the ways to lead the company to be success national and international. He knows how to up the game before hand in a safest and fastest manners of business.
    Being honest, you won't see a guy whom can go into such details from any others same field players. I do have high confident in CannaSouth even at an early stage. As an investor, as long as I see great potential, not a rich business guy talking... and trying to flash... I am confident to throw 15K in it for now .
    Zero revenue and high risk. Price appropriately. That photo above reminds me of PEB's media photos, I hope it turns out differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Zero revenue and high risk. Price appropriately. That photo above reminds me of PEB's media photos, I hope it turns out differently.
    I do agree on this matter , however I do see a clear path to go forward with the business and this path is not a myth base on assumptions
    Once it starts , some of us are missing the tickets .
    Last edited by tomm; 11-11-2019 at 01:58 PM.

A Sweeping Cannabis Bill Just Passed A Key, Historic Vote In Congress

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...committee-more

A big move to making weed legal at all levels in the US.

Goes to show how widely accepted voters are now towards legalising weed in the US. when it becomes legal fully i imagine the big multinationals will move into the space big time. the food comapnies the drink companies the pharma companies. not much time left for NZ to get in ahead of the crowd
    one step ahead of the herd

New Zealand will play part of it , and our climax is one of the best to produce the best cannabis for medicine, I support for medicine only and restrict on abusing the growth of cannabis.
    Small or big or how we can spreading across the world is little to know regarding to our laws. However making one steps toward that mean we don't have to imports while we already having it at our back yards.
    I can't wait to see how the regulations will be passed this December.

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post

Goes to show how widely accepted voters are now towards legalising weed in the US. when it becomes legal fully i imagine the big multinationals will move into the space big time. the food comapnies the drink companies the pharma companies. not much time left for NZ to get in ahead of the crowd
    New Zealand will play part of it , and our climax is one of the best to produce the best cannabis for medicine, I support for medicine only and restrict on abusing the growth of cannabis.
    Small or big or how we can spreading across the world is little to know regarding to our laws. However making one steps toward that mean we don't have to imports while we already having it at our back yards.

Actually tomm, the climate in NZ is pretty bad for weed, because it is very susceptible to mold. Weed doesn't like rain at all, the best climate is something like Afghanistan, where there is no rain and a lot of sun, with artificial irrigation.

On the other hand, weed will not be grown outside, as the hydroponic growing produces superior product. This is still a problem for NZ, because the facilities will have to keep moisture levels in check and spend a lot of resources for artificial lighting.
    Last edited by peetter; 22-11-2019 at 10:23 PM.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post

Its spreading , good , about time. People should be allowed to grow a few plants for medicinal or recreational use imo (with age limits). Id also love to see alcohol restricted in quantity to a weekly max like in saudi arabia for foreigners, this all but eliminates binge drinking and drunkards slowly poisoning themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by peetter View Post
    Actually tomm, the climate in NZ is pretty bad for weed, because it is very susceptible to mold. Weed doesn't like rain at all, the best climate is something like Afghanistan, where there is no rain and a lot of sun, with artificial irrigation.

On the other hand, weed will not be grown outside, as the hydroponic growing produces superior product. This is still a problem for NZ, because the facilities will have to keep moisture levels in check and spend a lot of resources for artificial lighting.
    Thanks for correcting the knowledges, but I believe they have been and are learning how to growth and studying the genes and variant of seeds to get the best which suit for Nz's climax and preparing for the up coming regulations.

Thanks for correcting the knowledges, but I believe they have been and are learning how to growth and studying the genes and variant of seeds to get the best which suit for Nz's climax and preparing for the up coming regulations.
    I do believe they will be able to grow without many issues. But I don't think NZ companies will be competitive worldwide. It's just too late for them as US and Canadian companies are ahead.

What I think would help is if government regulates import with high taxes, there is absolutely no need for NZ market to be flooded by product from outside NZ.