sharetrader
Page 33 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Parliament passes medicinal cannabis Bill, promises regulated market and legal defence.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/polit...l-defence.html

This is gonna grow as expected.

a couple of good company announcements, now up 10% on original IPO..

Wonder how the naysayers stocks went during covid?

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    this is a disgrace and goes to show once again that the people in the nzx are incompetant to the point of being dangerous. Thi damn thing should be delisted before more harm is done and a full enquiry by outside (impartial) ib experienced people launched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Sp now 28 cents and heading towards 7c in a big hurry as it's clear that those who got their shares at 25c are bailing out while they can.

So question is when those who got their shares at 6.7c join in the selling before it's too late for them!

At 28c, the cannabis-induced 50c IPO punters have lost 44% and now needs the sp to rise 79% to break even,

What they are up against is that those who got their shares at 6.7c are still sitting on 318% profit.

Very clear where the sp is heading - and it's not back to 50c!!~!!!

Banned

Cannasouth stock has seen a Golden Cross on the 29th July coinciding with a break above the downtrend.
    I'm almost completely out of stocks except for CBD which I expect to be testing ATH's before the end of the year.

Cannasouth.jpg
    Last edited by Paddles; 18-08-2020 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddles View Post
    Cannasouth stock has seen a Golden Cross on the 29th July coinciding with a break above the downtrend.
    I'm almost completely out of stocks except for CBD which I expect to be testing ATH's before the end of the year.

Cannasouth.jpg
    This stock and others stocks regarding about this are trading and always trading for momentum.

Cannasouth.jpg
    She's off to a ripper this morning, already 73c

I don't think the referendum is a big issue for Cannasouth as it's prime focus is medicinal cannabis not recreational.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kerryo View Post
    She's off to a ripper this morning, already 73c
    ATH only 11c away. I think it will reach that before the election, if the yes vote wins we could see some real traction.

ATH only 11c away. I think it will reach that before the election, if the yes vote wins we could see some real traction.
    Here we go again mate.

The price of Cannasouth Limited Ordinary Shares (“CBD”) has increased from $0.56, being themarket opening price on 17 August 2020, to $0.74, being the market price at 10:31am on 19August 2020. This represents an increase of 32.1%.Given this price increase, please advise NZX whether Cannasouth Limited continues to complywith Listing Rule 3.1.1.Could you please provide NZX with an answer to the above question (email:surveillance@nzx.com) before 4:00pm today, 19 August 2020.Please provide your response to this letter in “PDF” format, and note that it will be published infull to the market.Yours sincerely,Rhys AllanNZX Market Surveillanc

At least this speeding ticket doesnt have demerits attached like most of mine do. Its been a nice ride - only held for about 3 weeks