sharetrader
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 226
  1. #211
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GTM 3442 View Post
    As I see it, both PEB and CBD have regulatory hurdles to clear, as well as gaining acceptance by the professionals. PEB demonstrates that this may be neither quick nor easy.

    Historically, I put some money in the Horizons Medical Marijuana ETF (HMMJ) back in 2017 at CAD9.20-odd.They peaked at CAD24.80-odd but I was a little slow and sold out in 2018 at CAD18.77 The price is now CAD10.36.

    This leads me to think that the "easy" money in cannabis has, by and large, already been made, and that now it's a matter of waiting until CBD becomes cheap enough to punt on, or starts to pay dividends.

    I see neither as a short term option.
    You are absolutely right, Cannasouth CBD will get it's momentum once the regulations are passed ( might). The company is doing very thoughtfully step by step, recruiting the right person for the big project, buying stakes into productions , preparing a boom instead of grow , grow, grow the weeds and burning cash in the mean waiting time.

  2. #212
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    auckland, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    5,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    You are absolutely right, Cannasouth CBD will get it's momentum once the regulations are passed ( might). The company is doing very thoughtfully step by step, recruiting the right person for the big project, buying stakes into productions , preparing a boom instead of grow , grow, grow the weeds and burning cash in the mean waiting time.
    taking good steps. see others are gearing up buying production premises. the shares are smoking at the moment on there highs
    bull

  3. #213
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    taking good steps. see others are gearing up buying production premises. the shares are smoking at the moment on there highs
    Yes, the shares are overestimated, given it is new at the moment but still should be $0.40 to $0.58 max.
    Last edited by tomm; 16-10-2019 at 09:54 AM.

  4. #214
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    auckland, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    5,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Yes, the shares are overestimated, given it is new at the moment but still should be $0.40 to $0.58 max.
    see sorenson is selling so maybe you are right , but then again i thought he sold all out fast? after these listings
    bull

  5. #215
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    see sorenson is selling so maybe you are right , but then again i thought he sold all out fast? after these listings
    Yeah, he is cashing in profits from the HYPE .

  6. #216
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    auckland, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    5,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Yeah, he is cashing in profits from the HYPE .
    lucky fella hes going to make a killing. wonder if at future agm's they be handing around the weed samples? i been to a few corporate events, run by tobacco company's and they used to have waitresses walking around with silver platters handing out the cigarrettes and of course free beer
    bull

  7. #217
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    lucky fella hes going to make a killing. wonder if at future agm's they be handing around the weed samples? i been to a few corporate events, run by tobacco company's and they used to have waitresses walking around with silver platters handing out the cigarrettes and of course free beer
    Flashing the Cash for the HYPE !

  8. #218
    Novice
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Yeah, he is cashing in profits from the HYPE .
    Looks like it and from the notice...

    "Details of the transactions or other events requiring disclosure: A number of on market sales of ordinary shares during the period 10 September 2019 to 14 October 2019"

    Oh dear...been selling thro' for a month and cashing in on the HYPE.

  9. #219
    Alley Cat Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    454

    Default

    Good luck to all the investors in this one. I have made it a rule to never invest in a company until it is apparent that it can become cash flow positive. By that time if it ever happens I suspect that recreational use will be legal and I will be able to celebrate my share purchase with a joint. No more catnip.

  10. #220
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    6

    Default

    For those that never made it to the roadshow - theyve just released a video of their Hamilton event from yesterday

  11. #221
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deez_nutz View Post
    For those that never made it to the roadshow - theyve just released a video of their Hamilton event from yesterday
    This is probably the first and last time someone compares Hamilton to Rome (I'm referring to the Chair's opening remarks.)

  12. #222
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    33

    Default

    I must say, they are very impressive and passion with the business. I have never seen someone can go into such details as him from businesses, regulations aspects and most important things are how to solve and find the ways to lead the company to be success national and international. He knows how to up the game before hand in a safest and fastest manners of business.
    Being honest, you won't see a guy whom can go into such details from any others same field players. I do have high confident in CannaSouth even at an early stage. As an investor, as long as I see great potential, not a rich business guy talking... and trying to flash... I am confident to throw 15K in it for now .
    Last edited by tomm; 23-10-2019 at 09:18 AM.

  13. #223
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    33

    Default

    CHOISE model is designed to win the cannabis referendum.

    https://thedailyblog.co.nz/2019/10/1...is-referendum/


    https://choise.nz

    They are almost certainly will get through the regulations.

  14. #224
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    auckland, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    5,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    CHOISE model is designed to win the cannabis referendum.

    https://thedailyblog.co.nz/2019/10/1...is-referendum/


    https://choise.nz

    They are almost certainly will get through the regulations.
    I imagine the weed referendum will be the first time young people turn out in mass to vote. ( more than likely a yes for weed ) young people are more receptive to change in society norms and values than old people in my opinion and are very motivated in this day and age to causes they relate too. eg climate change , plant based eating etc etc
    bull

  15. #225
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Pourquoi?
    Posts
    802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    I must say, they are very impressive and passion with the business. I have never seen someone can go into such details as him from businesses, regulations aspects and most important things are how to solve and find the ways to lead the company to be success national and international. He knows how to up the game before hand in a safest and fastest manners of business.
    Being honest, you won't see a guy whom can go into such details from any others same field players. I do have high confident in CannaSouth even at an early stage. As an investor, as long as I see great potential, not a rich business guy talking... and trying to flash... I am confident to throw 15K in it for now .
    Zero revenue and high risk. Price appropriately. That photo above reminds me of PEB's media photos, I hope it turns out differently.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •