sharetrader
Page 17 of 68 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Aaron Craig is a pretty reliable guy and appears to do well whatever he turns to.

Hence a positive announcement.
    I feel like I have to defend CBD. Take it from me these guys are first class humans with ideals and a passion for developing this exciting and as yet unproven industry. For those that have been knockers and only a view for a quick buck you are entitled to your view, but it is misplaced. Who knows how it will turn out but we do know it is a growing industry worldwide and almost certain solutions will be found to get medical marijuana to market. For investors in the case of CBD it is all timing of entry. Those who participated in the IPO may be feeling a bit hollow at present but only time will tell if holding on for the long haul is the correct decision. Don't forget the float at 50c provided CBD with initial funds to get on with their research. Below is a recent item from their website which is worthy of reading.
    Disc not held.
    https://www.cannasouth.co.nz/2019/wa...cannabis-wave/
    Last edited by kiwitrev; 20-08-2019 at 08:07 AM. Reason: more info.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwitrev View Post
    I feel like I have to defend CBD. Take it from me these guys are first class humans with ideals and a passion for developing this exciting and as yet unproven industry. For those that have been knockers and only a view for a quick buck you are entitled to your view, but it is misplaced. /[/url]
    'First class' humans who couldn't care a hoot about corporate morality and integrity?

In the same category as Snakk's Derek Handley - out to save himself (sorry, the world - his material world).
    Last edited by Balance; 20-08-2019 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    'First class' humans who couldn't care a hoot about corporate morality and integrity?

In the same category as Snakk's Derek Handley - out to save himself (sorry, the world - his world).
    Buying into the IPO was voluntary, individuals did so with the knowledge CBD had no product, no trading history and were in early development/trial stage and should have been obvious to all if CBD was to be a success it was going to take time. You sound like you were one of those looking for a quick buck,but of course I don't know if that's so. It's called investing, not speculating.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwitrev View Post
    Buying into the IPO was voluntary, individuals did so with the knowledge CBD had no product, no trading history and were in early development/trial stage and should have been obvious to all if CBD was to be a success it was going to take time. You sound like you were one of those looking for a quick buck,but of course I don't know if that's so. It's called investing, not speculating.
    Quick buck?

You got that one BANG ON - just apply it to the backdoor merchants & the Derek Handley copy cats.

We do not need apologists for their type of behavior - but you are welcome to uphold their highly questionable corporate 'integrity & morality' - will not blame you as their snake & canna oil must be rather intoxicating?
    Last edited by Balance; 20-08-2019 at 09:09 AM.

[QUOTE=kiwitrev;768676]I feel like I have to defend CBD. Take it from me these guys are first class humans with ideals and a passion for developing this exciting and as yet unproven industry

You been smoking the good stuff mate? The promoters of the IPO should be locked up....classic pump and dump type dealing

potential competitor starting up

Former Nelson mayor Aldo Miccio behind plans for medicinal cannabis facility

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/115...nabis-facility

good to see more people entering this space , the industry will be huge in the future.
    one step ahead of the herd

Almost back to IPO price...

see helen clark our former prime minister is now a big supporter of legalising cannabis. she used to be a doubter but now relises criminalising people for something they gonna do anyway is dumb

Helen Clark: New Zealand needs legal weed

https://thespinoff.co.nz/society/03-...ds-legal-weed/
    Last edited by bull....; 05-09-2019 at 11:33 AM.
    one step ahead of the herd

Membaa

After a disaster IPO @ $0.51 19/6 and a fall 55% to low $0.28 2/7 CBD knocking on IPO price again, now $0.495 up 77%.

Nice if you got in around the low SP.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by aquaman View Post
    Almost back to IPO price...
    Unbelievable...…

People will buy shares in anything.