sharetrader
Page 28 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

If you want to be pedantic, I will rephrase my statement.

By your argument, nobody can have a fully informed opinion on heroin, P or Flakka either, unless they’re willing to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by peetter View Post
    I said you can have opinion...

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    Every time I call you out on what I see as being either a disrespectful or uneducated view on something, you go off like a volcano, casting aspersions about my character. Yes, I did lose my cool the other day about your derogatory views on rest home carers, but I already apologised for that. My post below was calm and reasoned. Certainly not “volcanically explosive.”

For your information, I seldom drink. I might have one drink a month across a year. Probably less. My uncle was an alcoholic and my childhood memories of him probably influenced my decision not to drink much. I can take it or leave it.

I also, have never done drugs. Not even weed. I had/have no desire or need to. I don’t need alcohol or drugs to live a happy, fulfilled life.

If you need weed to enjoy your life, that’s your choice. I actually don’t care what you do in the confines of your own home, as long as you are not smoking weed while caring for children. I do however object to you driving or doing anything else under the influence, that could potentially harm another person or their property.

You say you want to debate, but your ideas and opinions on the subject are clearly fixed in place. You are not really debating the subject any more than I am, so your comments are just a tad hypocritical.

I have no idea how old you are - feel free to tell me if you are happy to - but I’ve been on this planet for a few years now, and nothing I have seen or read with regards to legalising marijuana has managed to convince me that this is something we need. I do, however, support legalising it for medicinal purposes only (with strict regulations.controls in place).

Have a happy day.
    "not even weed"
    it really is at the bottom end isn't it, fantastic for medicinal use great for recreational, social, relaxing.. I cant wait for my friend who has spasms all night to be able to grow his own legally so he can deal to those spasms and get some sleep. Thank you to the green fairies out there providing many many people who need it for their health problems. My friend is angry he cant access it easily, legally.Medicinal cannabis when it comes will be far too expensive imo for many who need it if not legalised.

For many weed is a recreational drug through all walks and stratas. its not needed but its something to relax with after work etc like putting some music on, having a coffee, reading a book, a drink ,being creative, problem solving, its that simple and as harmless imo for the majority of healthy well balanced people.

Im over 60. IMO those early years of childhood have a major impact on how happy a person will be through life.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 19-12-2019 at 10:57 AM.

So based on the comments here, we will have a 50:50 split come referendum day? Does anyone here follow this company closely? Seems like the market cap is very high given their business is currently impossible in NZ. I don’t really follow, but didn’t they raise something like $30 million and now trade at a market cap of $70 million.. what have they done with the cash to justify this value?

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    If you want to be pedantic, I will rephrase my statement.

By your argument, nobody can have a fully informed opinion on heroin, P or Flakka either, unless they’re willing to try it.
    Yes, I'd say that is correct.

In that case I guess you’re right. There’s no point in “discussing” it any further.

We will both get our say at referendum time.

Quote Originally Posted by peetter View Post
    Yes, I'd say that is correct.

You guys are missing the points. They will separated the one which get you stoned and the one which just benefit for the sickness to help them . I think they will legalize that.
    you have no ideas until you need them. Nothing can help you soak up the pains, only it. That is the reason it will be legalized. And once it is legalized : new businesses and opportunities are happening to both national and internationals and the bills will be passed next month and I bet CBD.NZ SP will be $1 and up .Here we go.
    Last edited by tomm; 29-11-2019 at 09:04 AM.

The rules of cannabis: Govt releases draft legislation for how cannabis could be bought and sold

New Zealanders have been given a first glimpse at what they'll be voting for in next year's cannabis referendum.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12290516

looks common sense stuff to me , esp good to see people can grow two plants at home for own use. a lot of people who need it for medicinal purposes cannot afford to pay to buy it.
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    The rules of cannabis: Govt releases draft legislation for how cannabis could be bought and sold

New Zealanders have been given a first glimpse at what they'll be voting for in next year's cannabis referendum.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12290516

looks common sense stuff to me , esp good to see people can grow two plants at home for own use. a lot of people who need it for medicinal purposes cannot afford to pay to buy it.
    "It's important that voters go into the 2020 General Election informed about the referendums. The Government is committed to a well-informed, impartial referendum process," said Justice Minister Andrew Little.
    "My aim is to have the final draft Bill available by early next year, so there is time to argue for change."

Let's stop 320,000 people breaking the law on cannabis every day

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/117...abis-every-day
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    Let's stop 320,000 people breaking the law on cannabis every day

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/117...abis-every-day
    Let the medicines soak away the pain of the sickness and stop buying them oversea.