sharetrader
Page 7 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    IMHO this sort of outfit should be declined listing by the NZX , I thought that all of the cowboys were gone from the NZX ( ie Kiwibear et al ) but that does not appear to be the case.
    Your mention of Kiwibear brings back memories. Although to be fair comparing Cannasouth with Kiwibear does Kiwibear a disservice. At least Kiwibear had some sort of business plan.
    I regret not keeping some of those prospectuses they would make interesting reading.

Guru

I see that this " investment " is due to list on the 19/6/19 , thoughts please !
    Last edited by whatsup; 10-06-2019 at 02:04 PM.

Last edited by minimoke; 22-06-2019 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Deleted by Minimoke in response to STMOD censorship of posts

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I've got my barge pole out.
    Agree with you 100% - this is not an investment.

Expect though that the promoters will 'manage' this to list at a premium to suck the naive and greedy in - just like Snakk, Plus SMS etc etc.

There are enough out there who are easily sucked into the latest and greatest - as promoted.

Get in, get out before they have a chance to unleash their shares onto the market after the expected ramping up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tJYN-eG1zk
    Last edited by Balance; 10-06-2019 at 01:27 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Agree with you 100% - this is not an investment.

Expect though that the promoters will 'manage' this to list at a premium to suck the naive and greedy in - just like Snakk, Plus SMS etc etc.

There are enough out there who are easily sucked into the latest and greatest - as promoted.

Get in, get out before they have a chance to unleash their shares onto the market after the expected ramping up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tJYN-eG1zk
    So WHY would anyone get involved in this CR@P in the first place, there are enough thrill shares out there atm !

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    So WHY would anyone get involved in this CR@P in the first place, there are enough thrill shares out there atm !
    Same reason why 'anyone' got involved in Plus SMS & Snakk.

I met many a lawyer, accountant, broker and many a director (during the time that Plus SMS was being ramped ever higher) who asked me why i was not participating in the great story of Plus SMS.

The rest as they say, is history which the NZX is hell-bent on repeating (refer Brian Gaynor's NZ Herald article).
    Last edited by Balance; 11-06-2019 at 10:02 AM.

Last edited by minimoke; 22-06-2019 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Deleted by Minimoke in response to STMOD censorship of posts

MBIE funding welcome news for medicinal cannabis

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU190...l-cannabis.htm

The country’s largest licensed medicinal cannabis company, Helius Therapeutics
    one step ahead of the herd

Last edited by minimoke; 22-06-2019 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Deleted by Minimoke in response to STMOD censorship of posts

Listed today. No sale yet-Buyers 65c Sellers 57c augers well for a quick start. Ticker CBD.