Quote Originally Posted by CROESUS U.T. View Post
Thank you Fungus.
Could you explain how the ownership is structured e.g. company or limited partnership, etc and what protection owners have in the event that they become dissatisfied with the management of the properties.

Reason for asking is that we have been going through a protracted problem with a forestry investment and these were the two issues that prevented a satisfactory resolution. Hence the desire to avoid anything similar.
If you provide email address (Pvt. mssge me if you like) I will forward a couple of brochures that will give you an idea of their structure.* There are other syndicators, e.g. Bayleys, and Augusta - can't recall names of others. I have also attached memorandum of AA building currently being syndicated by Mackersy. I suggest you phone them as 'a potential investor' with any specific questions. I have spoken to woman called Omea Willows who was most helpful. Also Mike Houlker at Augusta is helpful. I think Bayleys have a road-show presentation in February promoting their latest offering. Sarah.Prebble@bayleys.co.nz will be only too happy to provide details.
I am not sure how that all relates to your current situation, but best of luck.

* The brochures are too big too attach to this forum. Alternatively phone Omea Willows or anyone at Macersy properties - contact numbers at bottom of this attachment - https://www.mackersyproperty.co.nz/contact - and they will send you a bit of info.