sharetrader

Threaded View

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    My "direct share" investments of two had been keeping up to S&P 500 index up until 6 months ago
    Now a gap has really opened up with S&P 500 taking off.
    Why? because my "direct share" investments are not exposed enough to Mag 7 ideas? AI?

If we don't take notice we will be left behind?
    AI the next revolution?
    I was wondering why the massive 12% jump in my Accordant shares on Friday, and now I have found the answer.

From AR2023 p4:
    "ChatGPT has clearly brought AI into mainstream focus, and we are active in evaluating the impact on both the labour market and possible applications that exist within our own organisation. In an Accordant first we have developed our own chatbot, designed to process candidate applications faster and drive greater efficiencies."

"All candidates are now able to engage with with AWF 24 hours a day and after an initial discussion with "Frankie" have the option to discuss further with a consultant or they can start the on boarding process on-line."

So there it is. Accordant are the first NZX listed company to put AI to a practical use. Time for you to hop on the bandwagon kiora. I have even produced a slogan for potential new investors.

"Accordant is into AI, Buy buy buy!" (a wonderful bit of assonance there)

Kind of catchy don't you think? What could possibly go wrong? (*)

(*) Actually the answer to that question is 'plenty'. You can start reading about that here:
    https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showth...=1#post1046910

SNOOPY
    Last edited by Snoopy; 06-04-2024 at 05:39 PM.
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7