sharetrader
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Guru

SPP out now 1,000,000 shares for $800.00 or 2,000,000 for $1600.00 whoes in for a gamble/punt?

Banned

After you I think whatsup. Very well after.
    Now hang on, there is a patch of dirt in Nevada that someone staked a claim on and said it was gold prospective. Gee whiz, AOR found out and bought it. Wow! Have you seen how the price of gold has increased this year? Must be worth a fortune. Oh, Las Vegas is near by - you don't mean to say. Quick, raise some funds so we can do some "ex"ploration.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBack View Post
    After you I think whatsup. Very well after.
    Now hang on, there is a patch of dirt in Nevada that someone staked a claim on and said it was gold prospective. Gee whiz, AOR found out and bought it. Wow! Have you seen how the price of gold has increased this year? Must be worth a fortune. Oh, Las Vegas is near by - you don't mean to say. Quick, raise some funds so we can do some "ex"ploration.
    Is there water and access, or is it too close to Vegas to keep the work force on site ? ! ?

Guru

And they wonder why there is a generation of people turned off the sharemarket, with companies like this there......although NZX needs new listings, so would list there mother if they could.

Advanced Member

The Chatham Rise phosphate project is a risk, but a cheap risk that could pay off.

CRP is planning a second EPA application. Those expected to again oppose the application should be considering the impact on the remote seabed (disputed), the lessened impact on NZ waterways (low cadmium, low leachate, not disputed AFAIK) and the ethical and environmental considerations of shipping in higher cadmium phosphate from disputed territories.

I suppose they will focus on the seabed, but must be a decent chance the EPA will take a broader view, including economic impacts as they are required to do.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    The Chatham Rise phosphate project is a risk, but a cheap risk that could pay off.

CRP is planning a second EPA application. Those expected to again oppose the application should be considering the impact on the remote seabed (disputed), the lessened impact on NZ waterways (low cadmium, low leachate, not disputed AFAIK) and the ethical and environmental considerations of shipping in higher cadmium phosphate from disputed territories.

I suppose they will focus on the seabed, but must be a decent chance the EPA will take a broader view, including economic impacts as they are required to do.

Not with the greenless greens in control

AOR Breakout!!!

Wow sold my shares at cost today - someone must know something?

Here's the announcement to the NZX
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/344686
    Don't think I'm going to get too excited...….

Guru

I think I can get where this article is going from the little preview.....

https://businessdesk.co.nz/article/b...e5Mqyu4qguQDiI

IMO

Hahaha Backdoor siting number 8. This time its different