sharetrader
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default AOR - Aorere Resources Limited (Aorere)

Hahahahahahaha.. After little to no turnover and no clear direction, they now want more funds.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/334533

What a Joke..

Guru

Possible back door listing, money to survive for now !!

IMO

Dont be so hard on chris, how else could he maintain the exclusive private golf course(invitation only) in golden bay and the daily/ weekly flights back and forth from wellington?. And he's been an expert in talking new investors into his projects, an expert at finding fresh meat!

And what an incredible bargain .TWO MILLION SHARES for just $1600 WOW just wow,just wow....

Banned

Isn't his partner a Director as well?

IMO

Yeah of course, secretary i think, double the above

The 'business' of this company seems only to pay the salaries of a couple of people that work in it.
    Also I fall to see how you can have a share at 0.0008 when the lowest listing price is 0.001...

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    The 'business' of this company seems only to pay the salaries of a couple of people that work in it.
    Also I fall to see how you can have a share at 0.0008 when the lowest listing price is 0.001...
    Is this the same man that is involves in CRP and draws a $700 k salary for what ?

[QUOTE=youngatheart;759170]The 'business' of this company seems only to pay the salaries of a couple of people that work in it.
    Also I fall to see how you can have a share at 0.0008 when the lowest listing price is 0.001...[/QUOTE

I guess the company can try and sell what they like at whatever price they can get.It's just you won't be able to sell them on market for less than .001.But there are no buyers at all at the mo,so best of luck with selling your .0008c shares for a profit

Guru

[QUOTE=steveb;759195]
    Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    Also I fall to see how you can have a share at 0.0008 when the lowest listing price is 0.001...[/QUOTE

I guess the company can try and sell what they like at whatever price they can get.It's just you won't be able to sell them on market for less than .001.But there are no buyers at all at the mo,so best of luck with selling your .0008c shares for a profit

I would hope under the circumstances that they would have a EGM before the SPP is launched to explain what the money is really to be used for apart from paying the fish heads !
    Last edited by whatsup; 15-05-2019 at 06:59 PM. Reason: spelling

Perhaps they will use some of the funds to get their website back online ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    aor.JPG