sharetrader
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Sharesight & Superlife question

Do Sharesight and Superlife have an online portal or whatever, where you can track/monitor your investment? I’m with KiwiWealth for my KiwiSaver so am used to being able to view where my investments lie and see my weekly balance. Their system is excellent. Guessing neither of the above have this functionality? For ETFs etc - not KS.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    Do Sharesight and Superlife have an online portal or whatever, where you can track/monitor your investment? I’m with KiwiWealth for my KiwiSaver so am used to being able to view where my investments lie and see my weekly balance. Their system is excellent. Guessing neither of the above have this functionality? For ETFs etc - not KS.
    I log into Sharesight subscription account on a near daily basis to monitor my investments. I have a subscription do to the fact I run 2 different accounts there. Love Sharesight

Just realized there was a mistake in my original post. I meant Smartshares not Sharesight 😉

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I log into Sharesight subscription account on a near daily basis to monitor my investments. I have a subscription do to the fact I run 2 different accounts there. Love Sharesight

Smart Shares are quoted on the NZX if that helps.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

We use Superlife for our daughters managed fund (My Future Fund) and their website allows you to login and view balance, transactions, change investment strategy etc. We also use it for our Kiwisaver and have no problems with it

Thanks for the feedback.

Does anyone have any any experience with Sharesies? Have been looking at them as an option too.

Quote Originally Posted by Baaarney View Post
    We use Superlife for our daughters managed fund (My Future Fund) and their website allows you to login and view balance, transactions, change investment strategy etc. We also use it for our Kiwisaver and have no problems with it

Guru

Have a read of this thread justakiwi.

https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showth...light=sharsies

Thanks for the link. Some very helpful info there. Leaning towards Sharesies but see there is no DRIP option. Might not be a huge deal though as I guess I could just manually reinvest any distributions.

Ok, well I took the plunge and signed up to Sharesies. Haven’t invested anything as yet, just set up my account. I do realise that some of the others are possibly cheaper in terms of account fees but I think Sharesies will be ideal for me given the fact that I have small amounts to invest rather than large amounts. Now I just need to decide on what fund(s) to choose to give myself maximum diversification and a spread of risk. Will start with US 500 for now I think.

If anyone has any recommendations please feel free to offer them ��

I think Sharesies is okay for smaller investors.
    Yes the fixed fees are annoying but the ability it provides to easily participate in a diverse range of ETF funds is very useful.
    I have some funds in one of their Pathfinder Water infrastructure investments, which is difficult to replicate in a direct portfolio.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....