sharetrader

Default Invitation to ACT Party policy launch event

Hey Sharetrader friends, I have been asked to speak at this event for the ACT Party's policy launch, and I thought some of you might be interested to come along and see what will be revealed.

Here's the details:

The tickets are $70 which includes lunch! Tickets are available here: https://www.act.org.nz/agm_conference

Reserve Your Place

June 16 will witness a political party conference like no other. Eighteen months’ consulting party members, seeking advice, and redesigning the party machinery for next year’s election will culminate in this relaunch. What will be presented, and how it will be presented will reflect a new standard for New Zealand politics. Reservations are now open below.
    Without Giving Away Too Much…

Attendees will see answers to four challenges faced by the party. You’ll see a party with a clearly stated identity and purpose, three new policies, more faces, and new channels for campaigning. Members who joined the party in 1996 will get a sense of ACT’s original energy. People who joined in 2019 will get the same sense of a party that is here to shape tomorrow.
    The Details

The conference begins at 11.00am. The day is Sunday, 16 June, and the venue is The Common, 1 Faraday Street, Parnell. We hope to see you there. The conference will be short and sharp, modelled on the approach of Germany’s Free Democrats, concluding with a lunch (included in ticket price) at approximately 2.00pm.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blendy View Post
    Hey Sharetrader friends, I have been asked to speak at this event for the ACT Party's policy launch, and I thought some of you might be interested to come along and see what will be revealed.

Here's the details:

The tickets are $70 which includes lunch! Tickets are available here: https://www.act.org.nz/agm_conference

Reserve Your Place

June 16 will witness a political party conference like no other. Eighteen months’ consulting party members, seeking advice, and redesigning the party machinery for next year’s election will culminate in this relaunch. What will be presented, and how it will be presented will reflect a new standard for New Zealand politics. Reservations are now open below.
    Without Giving Away Too Much…

Attendees will see answers to four challenges faced by the party. You’ll see a party with a clearly stated identity and purpose, three new policies, more faces, and new channels for campaigning. Members who joined the party in 1996 will get a sense of ACT’s original energy. People who joined in 2019 will get the same sense of a party that is here to shape tomorrow.
    The Details

The conference begins at 11.00am. The day is Sunday, 16 June, and the venue is The Common, 1 Faraday Street, Parnell. We hope to see you there. The conference will be short and sharp, modelled on the approach of Germany’s Free Democrats, concluding with a lunch (included in ticket price) at approximately 2.00pm.

I would like to go, and have a few of my own policies up my sleeve. What about you Beagle and couta, more the merrier

Advanced Member

Wow, good speech today Blendy. We should all be proud of Blendy. It takes guts to talk in public for over 15 minutes. Some good points today on low flat tax, less red tape, choice in education, freedom of speech, personal responsibility etc. I have some more ideas on how your business can pay less tax, which I will share with you at the next sharetrader or other meeting .

Thank you seeweed! It was so nice that you came along - I noticed you in the packed crowd when I was on the stage. And thanks for the chat after as well. It was a nice crowd of people to talk to.

See you at the next sharetrader meeting

Quote Originally Posted by Blendy View Post
    Thank you seeweed! It was so nice that you came along - I noticed you in the packed crowd when I was on the stage. And thanks for the chat after as well. It was a nice crowd of people to talk to.
    Youll get a better type of people when they support the concept of free speech rather than suppression, thorough law the ability to express opinions.

Much better to debate issues than have them suppressed.