Quote Originally Posted by Airw0lf View Post
I've just been giving Sharesight a go and it's very good but for the price I would not have expected the following niggles:

1. Automated portfolio imports from other sources occasionally resulted in some weird bugs - e.g., share splits were calculated incorrectly and in one case it created duplicate entries for the same holding. This required some manual corrections from me and also getting tech support to fix the duplicate entry bug.
2. Cash account tracking is only available in the highest and second highest tier, but for some bizarre reason it doesn't track growth in those accounts like other assets. So even though it records the balances going up or down as you enter them, it doesn't chart them or show any data on annual capital gain, etc. Bizarrely annoying - if it wasn't for this I could probably track all of my investments (shares, TDs, savings accounts, etc.) all in Sharesight. I've raised the issue with support and they told me it's just not a feature they have right now - I've asked if this could rectified and am awaiting a reply.
3. Cryptocurrency support exists but only for ETH, BTC and a few other coins that seem to have been very arbitrarily chosen. I would have thought they could have added the top 20 or so from coinmarketcap and be done with it.

If they could fix #2 above I'd be really happy. Right now the lack of #2 feels really annoying given that everything else is pretty feature complete.
Actually I've got around #2 with a hack - happy for now!