sharetrader

Default PEK - Peak Resources Ltd

Might be worth taking a 'peak' at.

YOTT
    \"Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt\"

Well I'm on this one, very exciting rare earths drilling results at Ngualla in Tanzania: 75% more results still to come shortly and I believe this one has the potential to run far both for the emerging size of the deposit and the hot REE sector.

Further drilling results must be getting fairly close now. The REE sector is very hot at the moment and this is shaping up as a very large project indeed. We already have REE drilling results of +3% REE and long intersections too.

Hope you're still in this one Denpal, geeeez they're onto something here - Numerous large intersections from surface averaging around 5% REO. 700mx540m area extending to 100metres, so far.
    Last edited by trackers; 04-08-2011 at 11:26 AM.

I sold once the big initial re-rate ran out of steam, but it is still a great potential stock for sure! The chart needs to get through and hold 75c IMO.

Well it’s nine years later and I’ve bought in again, at the end of hopefully a mighty long basing formation. We await Tanzanian Govt. issue of the mining licence, been over three years now but looks like issue is close finally. Meanwhile the rare earth sector is very strategic if you’ve been following current trends. This company has a great resource and have successfully completed pilot plant trials too, years ago. Market Cap around $90mil.

Chart monthly basis
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quiet Observer

Quote Originally Posted by denpal View Post
    Chart monthly basis
    Hi Denpal,

Potentially an interesting chart huh......recently hit some heavy traffic around the 7.5 cent mark, will be interesting if it can clearly break through.

Volume has been generally building which is a positive sign. I haven't delved deeper, but with the spikes in volume in more recent weeks/months do you know if that is associated with anything specific, e.g. Company announcements, or insiders buying (SSH notices) perhaps?
    Success is a journey AND a destination!

Quote Originally Posted by FTG View Post
    Hi Denpal,

Potentially an interesting chart huh......recently hit some heavy traffic around the 7.5 cent mark, will be interesting if it can clearly break through.

Volume has been generally building which is a positive sign. I haven't delved deeper, but with the spikes in volume in more recent weeks/months do you know if that is associated with anything specific, e.g. Company announcements, or insiders buying (SSH notices) perhaps?
    Not sure, everything depends on the mining licence issuing. I haven’t been following the day to day news, but have now decided to invest on the basis that the elections are over and confirmed, and there has been recent positive news about the company’s relationship with the government....it’s a calculated risk with an uncertain timeline, but surely it should issue without much more time passing. Patience, grasshopper! Once it issues, surely it will re-rate by several times.

Guru

53 competition entries - still time for the 2021 competition
    Be aware of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    that not forbidden is mandatory.
    Anyone but o'brien