sharetrader
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    percy

Would not get too excited.Yesterday they were trading around $3.50 to $3.55 before a late sale went through at $3.41.So today's close at $3.61 could be said to be up just 6 cents.
    They seem to be trading lately between $3.45 and $3.65.
    Last edited by percy; 07-10-2020 at 07:51 PM.

Ok, I was a bit hasty..thanks for that.
    Last edited by herbert240; 07-10-2020 at 10:42 PM.

Share price closed at $3.90 on Friday with a reasonable volume being crossed. Trading update mid week has sparked some further buying interest.

There are plenty of shareholders who will be kicking themselves that they didn’t go all out on the SPP at $2.85 back in July. Shareholder take up was poor which meant that everyone could of easily got all of what they could have applied for.

Assuming markets remain firm, I’m expecting a further kicker to the share price once details of the Virgin regional flying deal are finalised and announced. There should be plenty of further profit growth available once the E190’s are delivered and flying. Cost of these additional aircraft already covered by capital raise.
    Last edited by Southern Lad; 06-12-2020 at 08:50 PM.

percy

Go The Warriors "This Year!"

Jees...more E190 's! They certainly are taking advantage of the current times.
    Good luck to them and itwill be interesting to see what their plans are for these aircraft.
    On a side one I see it is all go for REX with their entry into the mainline routes in Aussie starting with SYD to MEL.
    They will be in for quite the fight with and QAN & a refreshed Virgin outfit.