sharetrader
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    IMO

Still doing deals in canada but covid must be affecting sales.

https://careicahealth.com/news/corp...ggrF_uOJCiFLEP3KDzedMnR6fDKIKlXcYInZLqT5Krp b8

IMO

No recovery in s/p unlike most my others. Decent interview with Chris here.Covid impacted but sounds like sales and recovery picking up, i hope so.Lets hope the qrtly imminent shows an improvement. Feeling a bit stuck with this one atm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejaCQmPsszc

percy

Traded at 4.1 cents today.
    I guess being in the wrong sector at the wrong time.Last presentation tried to be positive.A tough journey for shareholders.Can only hope for better times.
    Oventus and O2Vent:
    A Unique Company with a
    Disruptive Market Model
    O2Vent Presentation
    What is Oventus?
    A dental services organization and a medical
    technology company
    What is our unfair advantage?
    We can “own” and manage a clinician-driven patient journey
    How will we disrupt the OSA market?
    By bringing together a technology and market model so
    effective that it can unseat CPAP as first-line therapy
    How will we create shareholder value?
    In demonstrating how this combination leads to market
    capture, revenue growth and outstanding EBITDA
    Last edited by percy; 11-04-2022 at 05:29 PM.

Definitely one to keep on the watchlist. Product has fantastic potential but distribution just not taking off. If it ever starts to get momentum it could easily go up 10X; or it may never go anywhere and peter out; so best to wait and see.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHorse View Post
    Definitely one to keep on the watchlist. Product has fantastic potential but distribution just not taking off. If it ever starts to get momentum it could easily go up 10X; or it may never go anywhere and peter out; so best to wait and see.
    Agree and for the reasons you said I keep OVN on a watch list.

IMO

DOH! Arrrgh! Groaans. Did i get sucked in on this one, you know when you become a believer, You jump at a cap raise,you trust the boss and only much later after believing him just one more time you realise youve been a stool pigeon, no a stupid risk taker,no a naive being, or just a sucker for something new and exciting(kinda) and you feel kinda empty inside, hollowed out at the deceit, the stated like a certainty spin,you know all those upbeat announcements and that thing you cant quite grasp; well you believe chris when he says it has stopped moving and is sitting , shining,waiting just around the corner, success.

But the s/p keeps going down, kinda numb mesmerising and you finally bail and the relief hits you, especially when you see it carry on down another 5cents or so, PHEW!.

Then you realise you can buy something similar a boil in the bag mouthpiece for a couple of bucks on Alipay or Alibaba which you could prob adjust, whittle a bit of here and there with your pocket knife, buy a few to make sure.
    You may think im stale and a grumpyXholder.... you'd be right A wonderful lesson learnt here, reset my investment/risk/reward settings.

Keeping it on my WATCHOUT LIST!! .And im not looking back here in case it does a Phoenix OK!

Now back to doing Wordle its kinda addictive and doesn't cost me Its a feelgood thing in five letters.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 11-04-2022 at 09:45 PM.

Lol = watchout list! We've all been there - infatuations that seem ridiculous in hindsight, so don't be too hard on yourself JT.
    TBH I haven't read an announcement since selling in Jan last year for 23c... only checked the price.
    If you're still holding and up with the play, your view is far more valid than mine.
    (Having said that, Thorney keep buying - almost 20% - and they're no mugs.)
    Plenty more fish in the sea, we all make mistakes...no shortage of cliches that apply
    Last edited by DarkHorse; 12-04-2022 at 07:02 PM.

Legend

A fairly impressive Staffing bill for their reported revenue

Loss per share = NTA per share in the last report

At this rate of Cash Burn / Losses being racked up a CR may be expected unless a miracle
    in trading fortunes happens real fast (ie a bit of banging stakeholders for life support)

I think this one is for the Multibanger list, not the Multibagger list unless a miracle happens
    Last edited by nztx; 12-04-2022 at 07:47 PM.

percy

Legend

Ouch .. shareholders look like they could get multibanged, if this one lifts off again..