sharetrader
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ISX ISignThis

Advanced Member

For a billion dollar company this looks very murky and a dangerous hold.

Well, it's just massively overvalued, is the main problem. Less than $10m revenue for a $1,100m valuation. It's a greater fool purchase, basically.

Slightly ironic that the management are in question, given the nature of the company's purpose. I do wonder how it arrived to be so over valued.

Aside from the price, the company looks like a good punt to me. I bought $1k a while ago. I expect to lose most of that, but that's ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewylewylewy View Post
    Do you think KYK could be a good punt as a future isx?
    Glad i bought these earlier this month. Up 95% so far. Hopefully my earlier comment drew some others to the free buffet. Don't know how long that price will last with no financial data to support it, but pretty chart.

Nice announcement.

I bought heaps around 20c. Five fold already in a few months. It is growing explosively market cap is justify look it pay pal it is over 100billion. It is in the same type of market and the size of the market is super big over trillions
    Last edited by golden city; 01-10-2019 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by golden city View Post
    I bought heaps around 20c. Five fold already in a few months. It is growing explosively market cap is justify look it pay pal it is over 100billion. It is in the same type of market and the size of the market is super big over trillions
    Suddenly suspended from quotation today....interesting times.

The Company can confirm that no individual who can be classified as a “related party” under Section 228 of the
    Corporations Act (2001) has a shareholding in Red 5 or any beneficial or pecuniary interest in shares held in Red 5.
    The Company Secretary of Red 5 is Ms Irene Naumova, the wife of Mr Andrew Karantzis.
    Oh and mum.

Advanced Member

Anyone happy with the ASX Aware query reply? I can't make sense of this coy through all those murky clouds so I'm staying away most likely forever.

Do you suppose it's be booted from the market, then become an illiquid share for holders who'll be praying for a buy out or hope that one day they might get dividends, but the reality will be increases in directors fees to sap all the money from the company?

Not booted from the market yet, I think. Still being audited, as far as I understand it's still a listed company, just with a trading halt.