sharetrader
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Yes that and OBM sub 10c my best RXL also been pretty good buy sub 2c
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Mt Isa drill results out this morning.

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/202009...sv5rr213hz.pdf

Back into HMX couple days ago for couple pips less than I sold back in JULY loving these Copper Bull trend
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Back into HMX couple days ago for couple pips less than I sold back in JULY loving these Copper Bull trend
    And up 50% today >>>>LOL ... back to back boom days happy JBMURC camper .... who's up next for a 50% day rise POD? (Also going for a run today) maybe OBM (Biggest holding yes please). .... CNB , WWI , RMX , RXL , MAG ?????

Was always my trading plan HUNT resources shares than have HUGE upside potential and spread the risk Via 10+ holdings .... playing out well to date

up 172% now

Wow well done! I have started following some of these resently hugh potential in some of these companies, good to see it paying off for you.

Quote Originally Posted by APH1 View Post
    Wow well done! I have started following some of these resently hugh potential in some of these companies, good to see it paying off for you.
    Yes it sure is,, did take my profits in HMX with 110% return for just over a month Hold ,,,, think it run very well today and hindsight should still be holding ...but them's the breaks ... funds have flown into CNB - RMXOI - AGC

Yes it sure is,, did take my profits in HMX with 110% return for just over a month Hold ,,,, think it run very well today and hindsight should still be holding ...but them's the breaks ... funds have flown into CNB - RMXOI - AGC
    Well profit is profit so you got to be happy.
    I like the look of CNB and LRS had a nice run a couple of days ago and should be more of that to come i believe.

Quote Originally Posted by APH1 View Post
    Well profit is profit so you got to be happy.
    I like the look of CNB and LRS had a nice run a couple of days ago and should be more of that to come i believe.
    Checkout POD I was buying truckloads 10.5c other other week... up 50% so far ... looks like Placement to new Investor pretty much less on offer than I hold PGM Copper play 20c incoming 50c target later this year

Checkout POD I was buying truckloads 10.5c other other week... up 50% so far ... looks like Placement to new Investor pretty much less on offer than I hold PGM Copper play 20c incoming 50c target later this year
    OK will do thanks for the tip JBmurc