sharetrader
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

As I though HMX has pulled back a good amount today gutted I did wait to near market close yesterday 9c+ .. I just didn't think the results was that amazing when I placed the sell at 7.8c.... so much heat in the ASX Resources market good to see ... keep that coming and I'll break an even higher record Fy..
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Well that was a pleasant surprise. Was sitting on 600,000 of these puppies at a loss a week or so ago, was thinking of selling if I could get my money back. Been too busy to pay attention to my portfolio. Which is sometimes not a bad thing, or I would have sold out far too low.
    “Instead of thinking “I’m right”, ask yourself “How do I know I am right?” Find the smartest people to disagree with you so you can stress test your ideas.” Ray Dalio

Quote Originally Posted by Drew95 View Post
    Well that was a pleasant surprise. Was sitting on 600,000 of these puppies at a loss a week or so ago, was thinking of selling if I could get my money back. Been too busy to pay attention to my portfolio. Which is sometimes not a bad thing, or I would have sold out far too low.
    Right so 7.5c you must be up ? I was more than happy taking 120%+ return for days to weeks hold ... who knows where this runs from here ..the drill bit will tell the story ..
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Right so 7.5c you must be up ? I was more than happy taking 120%+ return for days to weeks hold ... who knows where this runs from here ..the drill bit will tell the story ..
    Yes up around 3 cents on each. Approx 80%. Thanks to you I have been watching these for a while but I had ended up with far more than I had originally intended to hold. The term 'happy ending' now has a second definition!
    “Instead of thinking “I’m right”, ask yourself “How do I know I am right?” Find the smartest people to disagree with you so you can stress test your ideas.” Ray Dalio

I bought in around 4's- more for the Gold- but looks like the Copper could be the driver- they have decided to drill a few more holes to see what they have before the wet season hits- then back in April