sharetrader
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpynuts View Post
    I see Ziggy topping up his holding yet again.... Always a good sign when the head geologist (The one who put GOR on the map) puts his money where his mouth is.
    Yes and size he holds 6-7% of the shares of outstanding in HMX ... someone got a Bargain in the opts today .5c should well see 100-200% return next couple of months

Really since 1st JUNE HMX Volume and bidding pressure has jacked up ...can't wait till we see some exploration results
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

https://digitalfinanceanalytics.com/...dited-edition/

Talking about HMX as the great buy at these levels from 1.06
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

A bit thin on the sell side.

Discl. Hold shares and options.

A bit thin.png
    “Instead of thinking “I’m right”, ask yourself “How do I know I am right?” Find the smartest people to disagree with you so you can stress test your ideas.” Ray Dalio

A bit thin on the sell side.
    Last edited by Drew95; 15-06-2020 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Image didn't upload right.
    “Instead of thinking “I’m right”, ask yourself “How do I know I am right?” Find the smartest people to disagree with you so you can stress test your ideas.” Ray Dalio

This time with the image attached...
    Attachment 11700

SP tracing upward, holding steady this week...
    Managing Director also topping up his holdings - Although only $10k worth of additional shares were purchased.

BUY n HOLD plenty of reasons why HMX Bull trend could well continue ..with the right results should well repeat what I've seen with my OBM + RXL holdings of late

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    BUY n HOLD plenty of reasons why HMX Bull trend could well continue ..with the right results should well repeat what I've seen with my OBM + RXL holdings of late
    RXL effectively doubled their SP this week yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpynuts View Post
    RXL effectively doubled their SP this week yeah?
    Yes RXL getting huge interest looking good for 1billion+ shares will be traded this week that like 50%+ SOI traded ... IMHO a Major getting on board while Insto-sophs take the 100%+ profit for the placement ..as thats what they do

This is how I like my charts to look ... a very good find, JB. Options rose nicely today too.

HMX 1.jpg