sharetrader
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Drew95 View Post
    This is how I like my charts to look ... a very good find, JB. Options rose nicely today too.

Attachment 11714
    Yeah actually took profits on my HMX holding still got my 2mill of the OD opts .... which more than likely will regret but I really like the look of CNB 8mill goldie that will be presenting at the Mines & Money Conference 2020 this week ... with Toll treatment planned from. 4Q20 I think we will see some market love next few months and esp once cashflow starts coming in my est 20mill free cashflows
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Ticked over 5 cents this afternoon.

5.2 cents at the time of me posting up this message.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpynuts View Post
    Ticked over 5 cents this afternoon.

5.2 cents at the time of me posting up this message.
    HMXOD ex price 3c so .6c cheaper than buying the heads CRAZY!!!
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

...and I sold at 1 cents for the options. Looked to get BK in today but others were too quick

First drill results out today for Orelia
    https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/202007...pyb9dlr4g8.pdf

Grades are relatively low and not as wide compared to say someone like - DEG
    But at least they're relatively shallow drills, close to surface, ie. should be cheaper to mine.

HMX has some great Gold prospects but really Cu is its main game when you look at JORC resources in place

Don't think the market understands HMX great Cu projects at all >>>

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-me...-idUKKBN25K1GM

AUD Copper = $9044 ton

HMX present Cu resources -main project Kalman = indicated open pit = est 106,000t Cu eq - 90% recoveries
    =94,500 ton Cu eq ~ $9k AUD ton =$850mill Gross ... 10% IGV = 85mill

What ann's we should have coming up during 2H20 -- that should well spark the SP to much higher levels>>

1# >> Toby & Shadow exploration results (Paid for by JOGMEC) IOGC Copper ,gold, silver
    (Historical reconnaissance rock chip sampling at Toby has obtained individual peak grades of up to 18.4g/t Au, 76g/t Ag and 15.1% Cu)

2#>> Orelia AC Drilling results -Gold

3#>> Queensland Government 100% funded diamond drilling at Koppany results - Rare earths !!!

4#>> Orelia RC Drilling + Kens Bore RC Drilling -Gold (really looking forward to seeing if KB rock chips upto 497g/t au can be backed up by some High grade drill results ....just image what the SP would do with 100g/t hit over 5m+ would do to the SP)

5#>>RC Drilling (JOGMEC JV) Cu-Au-Ag.... Pre Xmas results ??

6#>> Diamond drill BZW South to finish the year out ---results early in the new year

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    What ann's we should have coming up during 2H20 -- that should well spark the SP to much higher levels>>

1# >> Toby & Shadow exploration results (Paid for by JOGMEC) IOGC Copper ,gold, silver
    (Historical reconnaissance rock chip sampling at Toby has obtained individual peak grades of up to 18.4g/t Au, 76g/t Ag and 15.1% Cu)

2#>> Orelia AC Drilling results -Gold

3#>> Queensland Government 100% funded diamond drilling at Koppany results - Rare earths !!!

4#>> Orelia RC Drilling + Kens Bore RC Drilling -Gold (really looking forward to seeing if KB rock chips upto 497g/t au can be backed up by some High grade drill results ....just image what the SP would do with 100g/t hit over 5m+ would do to the SP)

5#>>RC Drilling (JOGMEC JV) Cu-Au-Ag.... Pre Xmas results ??

6#>> Diamond drill BZW South to finish the year out ---results early in the new year

Expecting to release another report weren't they sometime in these next few weeks?
    Mt Isa IOCG drill results or something along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpynuts View Post
    Expecting to release another report weren't they sometime in these next few weeks?
    Mt Isa IOCG drill results or something along those lines.
    Yes I think much like along the list I posted so TOBY - Shadow results firsts up

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yeah actually took profits on my HMX holding still got my 2mill of the OD opts .... which more than likely will regret but I really like the look of CNB 8mill goldie that will be presenting at the Mines & Money Conference 2020 this week ... with Toll treatment planned from. 4Q20 I think we will see some market love next few months and esp once cashflow starts coming in my est 20mill free cashflows
    BOY did you get the CNB buy right, .08 to .35 atm well done .