sharetrader

Hybrid View

Default Resolved & Closed

Worked at the problem and found a satisfactory work around.
    cheers, fool

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    LOL Ukraine and Argentina !!!!.. what amazing examples of global powerhouses they are!!!

The world has far far bigger concerns than the power usage of bitcoin and cryptocurrency...

These assets are underpinning value of the global economy...

Heaps of other junk our World could save before being so worried about power consumption of Crypto...

We have nuclear and jbmurcs resource stocks which have super high energy intensive mining practices which are destroying the atmosphere.... knocking down forests to clear for mining and polluting earth... what about that?
    We have pharma monopolising medication all for profit which costs lives...
    We have the greatest level of anarchy the world has ever seen, democracy is currently at its weakest right now than any time in history...
    We have coronavirus out of control and massive world debt..
    We have many top US stocks that don't make profits but have huge huge unreal market capitalisations...

And then we have the greatest fools posting there concern because crypto mining is using as much power as bloody Argentina or Ukraine...

Next you will be posting that nz crypto mining uses as much power supply as Stewart Island...!!
    Dude you are one sick sick pup alright...!!

Greatest fool (of them all)...

First of all,
    That article is 2 years old LOL...

And yes mining crypto takes serious computer power to solve complex equations to mine crypto...

Should one be concerned about this?
    No ,not even a worry at all....

But a greater fool would be...

There are far far more worrisome happening in the world that are of real concern...
    JBmurcs resource companies are tearing down rainforests, causing wildlife to go extinct and polluting the atmosphere... oil companies spilling oil everywhere.... coal fired power plants releasing toxins... concrete placed everywhere heating up the place... nuclear radiation fizzing in the oceans...

So you are nothing but a hypocrite...

Whereas crypto is adding value to the bottom line of global gdp... we are advancing the human civilisation and moving forward faster than ever before...

That guy is an entrepreneur and a billionaire now...

Big corporates and governments destroy Earth all for profit and crypto uses as much power as bloody Argentina or Ukraine and your using this tone...

You are one diabolical mess !!!

Greatest fool (of them all)...
    Sums you up well....

Greatest fool...
    Back in 2016 I messaged here at sharetrader and asked people what they thought of crypto currency and everyone here told me it was a scam...
    Bitcoin was at $300us at the time.....
    So I forgot about it for awhile...
    But not too long after bitcoin was at $1500us and I'd had enough of hearing the dribble from these conservative and uneducated investors which include yourself... I just got into it and did what had to be done and that is all history now..

Warren Buffet on the other hand has huge conflict of interest...

1) People who have become wealthy in traditional markets don't want to accept crypto because they are already dominating and crushing traditional markets why would they want change?

2) cryptocurrency is a threat to the wealth they have created in traditional markets, why would buffet want money markets and asset classes to change? He's already crushing it crypto just redistributes wealth to other stakeholders...

If your listening to Buffet for advice on this topic then you are definitely the greatest fool (of them all)...

As for the Argentina Ukraine debacle...
    LOL... The size of these countries do not matter!!!
    That is not even the debate...

We are only concerned about how much power consumption they use...
    And if you look at the numbers they are minnows !!!

Geeze man what on Earth is wrong with you...
    You are a liability to these forums with your complete lack of even basic common sense...
    You have piissed away at least 100 times investment with bitcoin and your still moaning about it...
    You are an embarrassment to even talk to !!!
    [QUOTE=Crypto Crude;875751]
    Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post

I have no traditional assets that need to be protected... I'm well happy for change of financial markets and the whole system... financial markets are designed to benefit the corporates and Wallstreet (gamestop)...
    I'm fighting here for the little guy...
    The retail investor...
    You lot are standing up for the corporates and Wallstreet and yah don't even know what yah doing, what this crypto is all about, what it represents... you read a buffet, or a mainstream media and yah go oh yeah thats right LOL...
    Its beyond unreal the hoodwink which has taken over your brain...
    These NFTs which have been spoken about,
    Some of the beeple nfts that sold for a dollar are now selling for over $100,000 !!!!

Absolutely amazing... WOW...

This is digital art....
    Last edited by greater fool; 05-03-2021 at 08:46 PM.