sharetrader

Cool ROG -RED SKY ENERGY muti bagger in the making^^^^^^^

OIL&GAS
    Cooper Basin + US shale

S/P- .3c
    Mktcap-3.75mill (will increase $4-5mill+ with new CR shares)
    Cash -$750k+(with new placement CR)

Great J/V deal pushes ROG production profile forward with STO funding 100% of ROG Innamincka Project for 20% free carry for ROG ...

Red Sky Energy subsidiary Red Sky Energy (NT) Pty Ltd has entered into a Farmout Agreement with Santos Ltd (ASX: STO) subsidiary Santos QNT Pty Ltd in relation to Red Sky’s Cooper Basin licences PRLs 14, 17, 18, 180, 181 and 182 to inject A$9m in capital into Red Sky’s Innamincka Dome projects
    • This transaction accelerates the development strategy for Flax and Yarrow projects with a well-capitalised partner
    • The terms of the Agreement provide for Santos to earn an 80% interest (and operatorship) in Red Sky’s Cooper Basin licences (collectively known as the Innamincka Dome), along with the following considerations:
    o Fund 100% of 50km2 of 3D seismic over the Yarrow gas field in PRL17, up to a maximum gross cost of A$1.0 million
    o Fund 100% of an appraisal well in the Yarrow gas field up to a maximum gross cost of A$3.0 million o Fund 100% of an appraisal well in the Flax oil and gas field in PRL14, up to a maximum gross cost
    of A$5.0million

19/06/2019 near term revenues announcement

• Flax Project contains a 2C Contingent Resource of 9.9 million barrels of oil
    • Six wells have historically produced over 180,000 barrels of oil grading 54 API
    • AUD price for a barrel of oil grading 54 API currently around A$100 per barrel FOB well head
    • Focus on restarting operations using existing six production wells given very low capex and
    streamlined timetable option as a result of existing wells and substantial in place
    infrastructure
    • Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) options being considered for second phase development that if
    proven may substantially increase recoverable oil

My rough numbers for ROG = 20% = 1.98Mb oil =$198mill AUD + GAS + exploration upside
    certainly great upside from 4.5-5mill AUD ... great 10-20 bagger potential here under STO lead

Disc -Holding 6mill ROG190924020417.png
    Last edited by JBmurc; 24-09-2019 at 07:42 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Lol, still waiting for your other tip IRC to deliver

Can't be too harsh however, silver has delivered a 40 per cent return this year.
    Last edited by Bobdn; 24-09-2019 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdn View Post
    Lol, still waiting for your other tip IRC to deliver
    LOL yeah sold out of IRC many months ago still believe it will have its day in the sun(Is now under the ticker HRZ) .. but really can't seem to gain traction like so many that don't deliver the right results...

Other companies I have tipped recently (Not always on ST but certainly on HC short term comp) CWX 14c , EAR 12c , CMM 7c , SRN .7c ,HMX 2.3c ,AMG 10c etc

I'm a trader/investor so not keen on holding for many years before seeing a return or yield play . if I believe the outlook has changed for the short term I'll exit the funds and go elsewhere... currently in 12x different companies and so far for this 2019/20 Fy sitting on 53% paper profit on 2019 30th March portfolio value AUD which I'm stoked with ... think ROG as a recent purchase will add to the return on capital going forward.
    Last edited by JBmurc; 24-09-2019 at 10:54 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Yes, seems stuck at the same price. My investment in IRC represented 0.15 per cent of my portfolio so it was definitely just a flutter.

That's a great return for you. I've been netting just 7.1 per cent PA over the last two years. I retired two years ago and am applying the 4 per cent rule. It's all super boring and super fine. Fingers crossed I should still have money by the time I'm 105...as long as I stay away from the juniors

Wasn't always this way. I borrowed $504,000 against my house between 2009 and 2016 and shoved it into the market. I went from having no financial assets to FIRE in just 8 years and 9 months. The biggest bull market in history will do that. Now I have to play it safer. No point trying to hit it out of the park again.

I recently returned from South America where I did some trekking. It's an incredible feeling to know that rampant speculation combined with Fed money printing and the subsequent inflation of asset bubbles pretty much now allows me to do anything I want.

One day the music is going to stop for sure. I just hope I can maintain that 6 or 7 per cent return. It's going to be quite an afternoon when the balloon goes up.
    Last edited by Bobdn; 24-09-2019 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdn View Post
    Yes, seems stuck at the same price. My investment in IRC represented 0.15 per cent of my portfolio so it was definitely just a flutter.

That's a great return for you. I've been netting just 7.1 per cent PA over the last two years. I retired two years ago and am applying the 4 per cent rule. It's all super boring and super fine. Fingers crossed I should still have money by the time I'm 105...as long as I stay away from the juniors

Wasn't always this way. I borrowed $504,000 against my house between 2009 and 2016 and shoved it into the market. I went from having no financial assets to FIRE in just 8 years and 9 months. The biggest bull market in history will do that. Now I have to play it safer. No point trying to hit it out of the park again.

I recently returned from South America where I did some trekking. It's an incredible feeling to know that rampant speculation combined with Fed money printing and the subsequent inflation of asset bubbles pretty much now allows me to do anything I want.

One day the music is going to stop for sure. I just hope I can maintain that 6 or 7 per cent return. It's going to be quite an afternoon when the balloon goes up.
    No that's the best plan if you have a good chunk of change in the market and in the twilight of your life ... I do plan to build a safer yield focus portfolio held within the family trust at some point along with another few commercial properties..

But for my Trading Company I focus on trading the smaller end micro-nano cap ASX resource plays have done since 2006 with an average Cap return a touch over 20%pa

Sounds like you've got it sorted for sure. Definitely think gold and silver will play a bigger role in the future. I'm still looking for a pull back in gold to add to my position. Might be waiting a while...