sharetrader
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: M7t

Default M7t

I'm filling my boots with these at the moment. Small cap. They reach break even this year, Feb. I imagine a small profit to go with that, and hoping for some nice new sales figures to be recorded as a greater profit the following year. Subscription based kinda deal with growing ARR. SP might go lower, but im happy to pay the current rate. Scope to be a multi bagger.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Lewylewylewy View Post
    I'm filling my boots with these at the moment. Small cap. They reach break even this year, Feb. I imagine a small profit to go with that, and hoping for some nice new sales figures to be recorded as a greater profit the following year. Subscription based kinda deal with growing ARR. SP might go lower, but im happy to pay the current rate. Scope to be a multi bagger.
    I have a small holding of these but I paid too much for them...0.79...so I am well in the red atm ... not sure whether to top up...feel they could go down further...so waiting and watching....hmmmm

Haha ditto! Im ok with the price i paid though. I think it was worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewylewylewy View Post
    Haha ditto! Im ok with the price i paid though. I think it was worth it.
    Helpful to hear that thank you

I bought in early last year. Have been topping up since so average price paid is now A$0.31

Very happy to hold and will top up further if the SP goes sub 60, which is unlikely to happen if/when they announce another medium to large contract.

Plenty of headroom here, but they still are yet to deliver on their profit and cash-flow forecasts (which I am in no doubt they will) before the market recognition really kicks in. Until then, this remains a speculative stock.
    Last edited by Vaygor1; 19-09-2019 at 09:35 AM.

Once profitable, they may get revalued using a different valuation method.

One thing i always find interesting is that the market seems to be based on future value, but companies with contracted ARR kind of report their profits lower than the value of the contracts, which makes them more valuable than a retail shop reporting the same annual revenues, for example.

For example, they might get a $10m contract half way through the year, then report revenue of $5m, which could be deceptive.

I really like the subscription model. It has a lot of benefits other than securing growth, such as business and financial planning, which increases efficiency.

Regarding the price of these, yes they're overpriced, but I paid the price i had to pay to get in, and it won't take long to get back to the entry price with current growth rate and the ARR model.

Actually, I rescind that comment about being over priced. I think it's probably about right now, between 80-125 mc for these. It's a shame there isn't just one more year of good growth on the recent history to get a better idea of what the future will look like.

Topped up today @ 0.635

Down 13% to 0.54 OUCH!

Yeah, poor bear.

Ideally another year of good growth like this last one and it'll rocket because that'll be the start of millions of positive npat. I guess it's going down because of worries of last year not being repeatable? If they end up sitting on a couple of million npat and not progressing from there a PE of 25 would put the share price at half of what it is now.

However, I'm buying more. If they don't do well next year, there's always the year after that. Once they get another good year of sales, I expect to double my cash. Hence im nothing more than disappointed that i didn't pick the bottom. My first purchases where FOMO, so I'm down too. However, i didn't go all in because i expected a drop along the way with all the stuff that's going on globally.

Happy to hear opinions to the contrary, or different ideas. it's quite quiet here.