sharetrader
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Investor

Modus operandi of the management is highly questionable..

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Modus operandi of the management is highly questionable..
    Hi sb9 and Others, always enjoy reading various comments, but not a big contributor so please forgive.
    sb9 could you please expand your comment as I also am at a loss as to why major shareholders would want to see their investment decrease in value, and yet continue to talk it up with no apparent action on their behalf.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Trading View Post
    Hi sb9 and Others, always enjoy reading various comments, but not a big contributor so please forgive.
    sb9 could you please expand your comment as I also am at a loss as to why major shareholders would want to see their investment decrease in value, and yet continue to talk it up with no apparent action on their behalf.
    You may want to visit few pages back on this thread to get a handle on what members opinion is on management and also their announcements on NZX platform. They seem to have on offer so much potential but never really delivered on any of those.
    Decrease in value of investment is a concern for people like you and me depending on entry price but not for management when they got their options for free. And the last sentence in your quote sums it all up about future prospects of this company.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    You may want to visit few pages back on this thread to get a handle on what members opinion is on management and also their announcements on NZX platform. They seem to have on offer so much potential but never really delivered on any of those.
    Decrease in value of investment is a concern for people like you and me depending on entry price but not for management when they got their options for free. And the last sentence in your quote sums it all up about future prospects of this company.
    Potential is only in the eyes of the beholder
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Looks like someone is building a decent holding per https://www.nzx.com/announcements/364538
    Shareprice is strong today

I wouldn't be suprised to see a Takeover soon. Company has allot of potential when they have more high value seeds to sell in coming years.

Quote Originally Posted by THEONE View Post
    Looks like someone is building a decent holding per https://www.nzx.com/announcements/364538

I wouldn't be suprised to see a Takeover soon. Company has allot of potential when they have more high value seeds to sell in coming years.
    As long as you understand re-hypothecation.
    Last edited by biker; 07-12-2020 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DDog View Post
    Someone keeps selling it down!
    Looks like the seller is finally finished - perhaps mgmt. were right about them suppressing the share price - up 11% on the day.
    Last edited by TheHunter; 08-12-2020 at 12:37 AM.

Going to go against the crowd here and say I'm actually quite excited for ARB's prospects over the next few years. Key reasons below:

Macro:

• Forestry arguably an important part of the ‘green recovery’
    • Lumber prices at all-time highs

Company Specific:

• High barriers to entry (proprietary genetics)
    • Supply constrained (a good problem to have) with a large portion of sales for the remainder of the year already committed
    • Near term earnings growth via gross margin expansion (significant increase of MCP volumes from FY22)
    • Share price seems to have been suppressed by a large seller (suspect Perry Corp) & a historic negative SP sentiment (for good reason) but in my opinion believe this has been overdone

Disclaimer: Holding & may buy more, DYOR
    Last edited by TheHunter; 08-12-2020 at 12:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by THEONE View Post

Hey THEONE - sussed this re-hypothecation thing yet

Another SHH today
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Share price climbing nicely on tiny volume. Good to see few willing sellers.