sharetrader
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Banned

Fair point, particularly that this report was complied at Arborgen's request. But the projections on earnings growth do mirror my own analysis. I see that KPMG have also been hired to do a strategic review. Let's see what they have to say.

Edison had a $0.74 valuation on ARB a few years ago
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post

I can't remember ever reading a report by Edison where the company in question wasn't on the cusp of greatness...
    Well said sir.

'Allbirds is set to follow Rocket Lab and become the second company founded by a Kiwi to line up a multi-billion Nasdaq listing this year.'......surely the timing must be right for ARB?

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Edison had a $0.74 valuation on ARB a few years ago
    Quite a large sell at end of day yesterday pushing SP down. Any news causing this? More on sell side currently. Does anyone know if there is any particular reason?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtrade View Post
    Quite a large sell at end of day yesterday pushing SP down. Any news causing this? More on sell side currently. Does anyone know if there is any particular reason?
    Anyone know why ARB SP is falling. Would have thought with previous news and US opportunities would have been steadily rallying. Not a lot of volume on the buy side currently?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtrade View Post
    Anyone know why ARB SP is falling. Would have thought with previous news and US opportunities would have been steadily rallying. Not a lot of volume on the buy side currently?
    Had a pretty strong run through June & July, probably putting on about 80%, then gone nowhere since late July. Could be just a few locking in profits???

Not like getting any divvies or have a history of great performance......

Default Strategic Review?

It has been 3 months since Arborgen announced a strategic review triggered by a conditional offer to buy the company. I wish shareholders like myself had pushed harder during the annual meeting for some clarity on when this review will be complete, and how long the company has to provide a definitive response to the offer if they haven't already made one.

For the benefit of long suffering shareholders, the strategic review should include an update of slides 15-21 from the ArborGen Opportunity presentation from June 2018. That will give us some confidence that the proposed buyout did in fact "materially undervalue" the company.

Details of the US listing opportunity should be provided too.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Thistle72 View Post
    It has been 3 months since Arborgen announced a strategic review triggered by a conditional offer to buy the company. I wish shareholders like myself had pushed harder during the annual meeting for some clarity on when this review will be complete, and how long the company has to provide a definitive response to the offer if they haven't already made one.

For the benefit of long suffering shareholders, the strategic review should include an update of slides 15-21 from the ArborGen Opportunity presentation from June 2018. That will give us some confidence that the proposed buyout did in fact "materially undervalue" the company.

Details of the US listing opportunity should be provided too.
    Agreed. They seem to forget that they are listed company sometimes and don't keep their shareholders up to date.

Legend

almost hopefully coming up 3 months of accelerated growth .. and SP is retreating ..
    I dont get it .. Is the Mic upstairs from the Northern hemisphere not working now
    or is everyone upstairs busy outside putting out bush fires ?