sharetrader

Thread: Power shares

Threaded View

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    As they say , prediction is difficult.
    You got every single one wrong Snoops.
    Ah that may be true. But I remain a model of consistency. I do have a 100% record :-).

Not sure how this Blackrock thing is going to play out. If they now have 14% of Contact, they must be getting near that 10% shareholding cap the government allows them to hold with Meridian. There is nothing to stop Blackrock rejigging their relative ratings and going after more Contact. That would explain why Contact went down and Meridian went up yesterday!!!?! ;-P. If Blackrock want to maintain their NZ gentailer relativity within the fund, surely Mercury is the next target with the most potential. That would explain why it was the worst performer of the group in Thursday's trading ;-P. Anyway what all this proves is that I have absolutely no idea what I am talking about in the current situation.

I will continue to hold my CEN and MCY shares and hope. IIRC it was Winner who mentioned holding and hoping in the context of a share investment strategy. I will keep holding my breath and hope it works for me.

SNOOPY
    Last edited by Snoopy; 15-01-2021 at 09:15 AM.
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7