sharetrader
Page 104 of 144 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1431

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    Increase in houses for sale on Trade Me fuels record price fall

https://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/h...ord-price-fall

why there starting to raise cash .... panic ?
    You talk drivel. You read a headline and think the worse. Go do some real work and study the financial records then work out if they stopped spending and sold balance they would clear there debt pile. RYM had too, they finally admitted it. The other 3 are quite safe. I suppose if they feel obliged too fine but as far as I am concerned they don't need too.

Quote Originally Posted by Greekwatchdog View Post
    You talk drivel. You read a headline and think the worse. Go do some real work and study the financial records then work out if they stopped spending and sold balance they would clear there debt pile. RYM had too, they finally admitted it. The other 3 are quite safe. I suppose if they feel obliged too fine but as far as I am concerned they don't need too.
    time will tell , if house prices keep falling sharply im picking a retirement operator to go to the wall
    one step ahead of the herd

U are a ramper bull....u should be banned on this site

I like hearing Bulls point of view.
    Got some good points here. These companies are wedded to house prices. Seeing some epic falls in house prices off the crazy COVID peak and we have seen the first cap raise this week. Wont be the last IMO.

Hard to invest in this space right now....

Bull shouldn't be banned, but rather change his name to Bear. Never seen someone see the worst possible outcome in every situation in the economy.

He is a permabear- an investor who consistently acts in the expectation that the value of stocks and shares will fall

Nothing wrong with that. need them to balance the permabulls like, alokdhir

Bull, like so many others who like to fear-monger about this sector (OCA in particular) might understand the property side of things, but they have made it very clear that they do not understand Aged Care. Neither does the general market. All of these major providers are here to stay and all of them will do very well over the long term.

Quote Originally Posted by Leemsip View Post
    I like hearing Bulls point of view.
    Got some good points here. These companies are wedded to house prices. Seeing some epic falls in house prices off the crazy COVID peak and we have seen the first cap raise this week. Wont be the last IMO.

Hard to invest in this space right now....

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Bull shouldn't be banned, but rather change his name to Bear. Never seen someone see the worst possible outcome in every situation in the economy.

He is a permabear- an investor who consistently acts in the expectation that the value of stocks and shares will fall

Rawz ...I thought u knew me better ...permabull ...still better then permabear ...But to explain Bull's position ...he is not permabear in all stocks ...he actually liked the results of STU and FBU inspite of they not being flashy to say the least ...reasons many know why

Me is permabull !!! yes maybe in some stocks at any particular time ...I wrote in mid Oct that market will soon switch to growth theme over value/ yield and large caps over mid/small caps for safety thus chose KFL over HGH / GNE / OCA / STU / WHS / HLG / FBU / .....

FPH below $ 19 was my best buy but over $ 26 ...I even wrote not bullish anymore as already reached my yearend target ...then MFT below $ 70 became my best buy and it still is ....KFL below $ 1.30 and MFT below $ 70 my top holdings and still lots to go for them ...maybe super long runway ahead ...

I still think KFL is the way forward to play this market safely ...U can get tax efficient dividend or DRP depending on your needs ...it converts the great large caps growth stocks capital appreciation into yield very tax efficiently ...no need keep hunting for yield for stocks like STU etc and get caught in some dividend traps

Which companies will do well in " higher rates " environment ....large caps not small caps like STU etc

RYM is and shud be in trouble ...they got so greedy and sure signs of pathetic management decision ...they will pay $ 134 million penalty for paying back foreign loan ...they agreed to such terms ??? Really !!! They deserve to go bust ...Bull is right here

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Rawz ...I thought u knew me better ...permabull ...still better then permabear ...But to explain Bull's position ...he is not permabear in all stocks ...he actually liked the results of STU and FBU inspite of they not being flashy to say the least ...reasons many know why

Me is permabull !!! yes maybe in some stocks at any particular time ...I wrote in mid Oct that market will soon switch to growth theme over value/ yield and large caps over mid/small caps for safety thus chose KFL over HGH / GNE / OCA / STU / WHS / HLG / FBU / .....

FPH below $ 19 was my best buy but over $ 26 ...I even wrote not bullish anymore as already reached my yearend target ...then MFT below $ 70 became my best buy and it still is ....KFL below $ 1.30 and MFT below $ 70 my top holdings and still lots to go for them ...maybe super long runway ahead ...

I still think KFL is the way forward to play this market safely ...U can get tax efficient dividend or DRP depending on your needs ...it converts the great large caps growth stocks capital appreciation into yield very tax efficiently ...no need keep hunting for yield for stocks like STU etc and get caught in some dividend traps

Which companies will do well in " higher rates " environment ....large caps not small caps like STU etc

RYM is and shud be in trouble ...they got so greedy and sure signs of pathetic management decision ...they will pay $ 134 million penalty for paying back foreign loan ...they agreed to such terms ??? Really !!! They deserve to go bust ...Bull is right here
    the aged care side matters little. there property developers mainly and property developers do go bust in a bad cycle

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by X-men View Post
    U are a ramper bull....u should be banned on this site
    Disagree. His views are welcome, as are anybody else's views.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post

there's an old saying prepare for the worst hope for the best