sharetrader
Page 76 of 144 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Thanks W69

Its funny how Bull and dearly departed Beagle have been ripping on OCA so hard this year. Yet all the RV operators (ignore RAD) are down the same amount this year, give or take a few points when adding in dividends.

One would have thought the OCA SP was performing shockingly bad compared to SUM, RYM & ARV, based on their posts.
    Perhaps Beagle had previously been enamoured with OCA, so fell harder when falling out of love with it. Has Beagle been banned for good now? I must have missed the schemozzle that caused that.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 25-07-2022 at 08:37 AM.

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Perhaps Beagle had previously been enamoured with OCA, so fell harder when falling out of love with it. Has Beagle been banned for good now? I must have missed the schemozzle that caused that.
    I think Beagle is now unbanned. However his reputation has been trashed. His eleven 'green boxes' or earned reputation points have changed to 'eleven red boxes', representing negative rep points. That is the highest negative reputation possible. So Beagle is now officially the worst ever contributor to this forum in its entire history.

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    I think Beagle is now unbanned. However his reputation has been trashed. His eleven 'green boxes' or earned reputation points have changed to 'eleven red boxes', representing negative rep points. That is the highest negative reputation possible. So Beagle is now officially the worst ever contributor to this forum in its entire history.

SNOOPY
    Beagle has gone over to the dark side and been reborn.

Yeah doesn't appear to be coming back here!

... have power to make you great

Yea sadly two camps

There's different camps?
    BTC went to $69K and now $16K. Good thing I’ve been warning you since it was $3K! I was right!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post

SNOOPY
    The judgement is a bit harsh there by everyone whom he got under their skin. Sure he has ruffled some feathers the last couple of years but does he deserve such a branding....... I don't think so.

I know you are only pointing out the facts, but his would be an inaccurate statistic based on the years of positive posts he has contributed pre Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    The judgement is a bit harsh there by everyone whom he got under their skin. Sure he has ruffled some feathers the last couple of years but does he deserve such a branding....... I don't think so.

I know you are only pointing out the facts, but his would be an inaccurate statistic based on the years of positive posts he has contributed pre Covid.
    Beagle has many years of thoughtful and knowledgeable posting in a number of threads on this forum. I know nothing about his banning or unbanning, and even less about how the reputation system works, but it is clear that he has gone and I think that is a shame.

Over the last eighteen months or so, I have noticed that the tone of his forum has (IMHO) deteriorated. It started with the political discussions and the threads about COVID and has gradually "bled over" into threads on the NZX forum.

A shame. It would be good if we could all make an effort to treat everyone well - even the stupid bastards who don't agree with us and post absolute nonsense!

... have power to make you great

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    There's different camps?
    Well referring to Sharetrader and the other unnamed one. Am not sure if you're serious or joking

As someone who was, on two separate occasions, threatened with legal action, via both PM and email, I 100% disagree with you. I have never disputed that he has contributed many posts of value, but his misogynistic and disrespectful treatment of women here, was indefensible. I am not the only woman he has threatened.

Not ok and I have no problem whatsoever, admitting that I am both relieved and very happy that he has gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    Beagle has many years of thoughtful and knowledgeable posting in a number of threads on this forum. I know nothing about his banning or unbanning, and even less about how the reputation system works, but it is clear that he has gone and I think that is a shame.
    Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    Over the last eighteen months or so, I have noticed that the tone of his forum has (IMHO) deteriorated. It started with the political discussions and the threads about COVID and has gradually "bled over" into threads on the NZX forum.

A shame. It would be good if we could all make an effort to treat everyone well - even the stupid bastards who don't agree with us and post absolute nonsense!
    Last edited by justakiwi; 25-07-2022 at 02:17 PM.