sharetrader
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Advanced Member

I predict I will finally get my hip replacement (not getting it yet because I'm under 50). That would be my Christmas & Birthday gift all rolled into one. To be again pain-free - what a joy that would be. Everything else is secondary.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pipi View Post
    Sam Stubbs from Simplicity thinks we are well set for a boom 2020s

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/118...ng-into-a-boom
    Shows again why KiwiSaver is one of the most important policies over the last 25 years.

Good to see you watching CNBC Beagle its hands down the best business channel.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    I predict I will finally get my hip replacement (not getting it yet because I'm under 50). That would be my Christmas & Birthday gift all rolled into one. To be again pain-free - what a joy that would be. Everything else is secondary.
    I really hope you do as it must be awful to live with that constant pain, I'm the opposite with a knee with no cartilage left which has limited bend whilst walking ,yet I have no pain.

MCK/CDL to be subject of buyout
    One of the big Aussie banks to sell off its nz operations
    Unemployment and redundancies to increase
    Sharesies to look at USA/AUS investing.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Join the queue.There is two queues for this operation...the close queue and the far queue. Ask your doctor for the close queue. I predict I will get my hip replacement Feb. March 2020. And a2 will be $18.50c plus after half year results. Have a happy and drive safe Christmas.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Join the queue.There is two queues for this operation...the close queue and the far queue. Ask your doctor for the close queue. I predict I will get my hip replacement Feb. March 2020. And a2 will be $18.50c plus after half year results. Have a happy and drive safe Christmas.
    My doctor keeps telling me when mine needs to be replaced it will be replaced.
    I said I would pay and go private.
    No,when it needs to be replaced it will be.
    Seems to be pretty good at present.Have increased my morning walk from 20 minutes a year ago, to over 60 minutes now.
    Been careful not to lift anything heavy,and perhaps the Red Seal Glucosamine tablets really do work.
    Even sleeping without pain.
    Last edited by percy; 24-12-2019 at 09:49 PM.

I can see another year of people waiting on the sidelines, not saying I believe in market timing but I've been hearing from analysts and just people in general since 2016 that the market is overvalued.

BLT will go over 0.10c
    IKE will go over 3$ and be the next SERKO and PLEXURE
    MOA will undergo a significant transformation through expanding their new hospitality portfolio
    EVO will successfully turnaround

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by value_investor View Post
    I've been hearing from analysts and just people in general since 2016 that the market is overvalued.
    So you have only been listening from 2016 ?.