sharetrader
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default happy new year and thank you

Hi All

I dont contribute very often but do follow all your comments and differing view points.

I would just like to say thank you for all your contributions and varied points of view over the last year that assist a non financial person like myself to be a bit more savvy around all things to do with share investing.

I know a lot of you are professionals and it is appreciated that you make the time for, sometimes, very in-depth analysis.

I wish you all a happy new year and may it be a successful one

Cheers

All the best to everyone and their loved ones for the 2020's
    Last edited by Beagle; 31-12-2019 at 03:04 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Thanks for the sentiments. All the best to all sharetraders for 2020

Advanced Member

Same comes from me. Wishing everybody a happy, prosperous and healthy new year.

Last edited by peat; 31-12-2019 at 04:43 PM.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Handsome Member

Happy new year to all, may 2020 bring new highs for all

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

Aquaman, that's a great sentiment. I don't contribute vastly either, although when I make the time, I like to think its useful when I do.
    All the best to all for 2020, and a happy and relaxed holiday period as well!

Nice one Aquaman, my thoughts exactly. Some good, humorous, informed banter here to supplement one's own research and general learning, whether you ultimately take it or leave it. A lot better spirited than some of the stuff on hot copper for sure. A prosperous 2020, hopefully not too scary, to you all. Cheers.

Am also one that lingers on the sidelines with little to no contribution. Am very grateful to have much wiser and willing to put there time and contributions in. Although i do as much of my own research as possible i value other peoples opinions grately as they provide a different perspective and quite often lead to thought avenues i would have never considered otherwise. Thankyou to all who participate in this great site it has made me learn alot more than i would've without it. Cheers

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

The Bear is also very grateful to all the share trader posters for taking the time to share their thoughts and knowledge and research with us. So a BIG Bear thank you from me as well. Have a Safe and Happy New Year and I wish you all a very profitable 2020