sharetrader
Page 305 of 313 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,100 of 6241

Quote Originally Posted by moka View Post
    You think you think for yourself but what you think and say is exactly the same as many other Trump supporters, so is that just a coincidence?
    I largely agree with moka. Just look at the phraseology:

"...I do think for myself..." like Trump's "I'm a stable genius..."
    "...no one tells me what to think..." as in I don't think!
    "...I do have logical thinking..." like Trump's "I was being sarcastic"

Just simply asserting self attributes with a series of "I" statements.

Ahgong looks like a paid chinese hack account... only 13 posts short time account too always suspicious....
    Justakiwi don't like me from a few debates she lost, so that's a biased remark...
    Crypto crude was abit weirded out about your womans thread ...

This ahgong account is totally unreal...
    Account was created August 2010 ...
    Account has made 13 post in 10 years....
    Comes out on average to make 1 post just under every year and his post for this year is to discredit crypto crude because hes taking a stance against coronavirus and wants answers....
    Totally suspicious about this account though eah lol...

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Ahgong View Post
    I largely agree with moka. Just look at the phraseology:

"...I do think for myself..." like Trump's "I'm a stable genius..."
    "...no one tells me what to think..." as in I don't think!
    "...I do have logical thinking..." like Trump's "I was being sarcastic"

Just simply asserting self attributes with a series of "I" statements.
    Good observations, Trump is deeply flawed and that is self evident, his psych and personality are only diminished by his self centred utterings.

He imo is a danger to global society and hopefully he has damaged his reputation sufficiently to be voted out at the election. The USA and the world does not need trump, but sadly the democrat nominee is even less appealing albeit for other reasons. Basically USA politics is ****ed. Either by a screwed up megalomaniac or by an asleep at the wheel past his used by date geriatric. Heaven help us.

Surely there’s 40-50 year old somewhere in the U.S. who is a future looking luminary that could stand for president rather than these old coots with systemic behavioural problems and seriously screwed up politics founded in their own Idealistic idiosyncrasy.

Baa Baa,
    You are deeply inept in these conversations...
    Trump has handled diplomatic relations bang on really... remember that Top Iranian official who got droned down.. Iran retaliated and bombed an Iraq US military camp with dozens of head injuries....
    Trump moved on and didnt escalate...
    Trump has deescalated many relations like going to North Korea for the first president in many terms... hes handled Iran and North Korea crushing trade sanctions and noosing these rogue states off st the neck... cutting all negotiations....
    Trump handled World Health Organisation and demanded the changes we needed... they werent made, all WHO funding was cut...
    Trump has stood up to the Chinese over Corona... the US also made other countries pay for their own military services.....
    Trump has also offered incentives for American businesses to return production onshore....
    Like where has Trump really gone wrong other than the media not liking him?
    Last edited by Crypto Crude; 30-06-2020 at 08:58 PM.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    Baa Baa,
    You are deeply inept in these conversations...
    Trump has handled diplomatic relations bang on really... remember that Top Iranian official who go droned down.. Iran retaliated and bombed an Iraq US military camp with dozens of head injuries....
    Trump moved on and didnt escalate...
    Trump has deescalated many relations like going to North Korea for the first president in many terms... hes handled Iran and North Korea crushing trade...
    Trump handled World Health Organisation and demanded the changes we needed... they werent made, all WHO funding cut...
    Trump has stood up to the Chinese.m over Corona... and the US also made other countries pay for their own military services...
    Like where has Trump really gone wrong other than the media not liking him?
    What ever we’ll never agree crude, I think trump is bad for society, you think he’s god’s gift, Well good luck with that. I hope he’s gone in the election, we can compare notes after that eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    What ever we’ll never agree crude, I think trump is bad for society, you think he’s god’s gift, Well good luck with that. I hope he’s gone in the election, we can compare notes after that eh?
    Theres no way Trump losses this election... if he does I will put $500 into the 2021 share tipping competition....
    Chat later buzz...

If you say so.

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post

Justakiwi doesn’t like me from a few debates she lost, so that's a biased remark...

You clearly have a “problem” if that thread weirded you out. I hope you’re getting some help with that.

Crypto crude was abit weirded out about your womans thread ...

We've heard such frequent criticism of the Govt's response to the Pandemic on this thread that I thought it worthwhile posting this well written article which provides another perspective, & the influential & unhelpful role the media is playing in ramping this up which has a flow on affect on our economy.

How often we heard over the last months, how poorly we compared to best in the world at handling the crisis both in terms of the economy & public health i.e. Australia.
    That has turned out to be untrue as now we watch the alarming increase in community spread in Victoria, and last Wednesday Qantas (described as the 'kangaroo in the coalmine' in terms of Covid's economic impact on Australia) suddenly announcing it is sacking 6000 employees & may have to sack a further 15,000.

While there have been lapses & mistakes made in our border control, those have now been rectified & it is worth remembering not a single person has died or even become ill as a result of those & we haven't had a case of community transmission for weeks.

Both the media & the opposition seem to have a vested interest in undermining confidence in the economy & diminishing the incredible success we have achieved in making NZ one of the safest places on the planet.
    That constant over the top negativity & daily diet of outrage esp if unjustified is unhelpful to business, as we all know confidence & optimism helps drive spending & growth in the economy.

Whether you think it was good management or just pure luck, we must be one of the most fortunate countries in the world at the moment, certainly thats the view from everyone I know overseas, and yet the media certainly doesn't reflect that.

https://asiapacificreport.nz/2020/06...QJcD8PFcXVdm6s

Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 01-07-2020 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    We've heard such frequent criticism of the Govt's response to the Pandemic on this thread that I thought it worthwhile posting this well written article which provides .....

...... you think it was good management or just pure luck, we must be one of the most fortunate countries in the world at the moment, certainly thats the view from everyone I know overseas, and yet the media certainly doesn't reflect that.

https://asiapacificreport.nz/2020/06...QJcD8PFcXVdm6s
    Afraid you picked the wrong commentator to provide any kind of proper perspective on why NZers and the media are so pissed off with the government and how we have all been right royally let down by the bungling incompetent handing of the quarantining regime to effectively lock out the virus.

Gordon Campbell is as pro this government, especially the Greens, as you are ever going to get if you bother to check his background and his previous articles.

http://werewolf.co.nz/2017/10/gordon...rdern-triumph/

Read this and reflect on how very wrong he is about the Labour/NZF get together for the good of NZ.

Blue Skies, If you Genuinely want a real perspective of why NZers are so pissed off with Cindy 🐒 & her incompetent team of losers 🐒🐒🐒🐒, try this :

https://thedailyblog.co.nz/2020/06/2...-sack-him-now/

One of the most left wing unapologetic commentator absolutely sticking it to Comrade Cindy🐒.

Now that is real perspective! 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Blue Skies, If you Genuinely want a real perspective of why NZers are so pissed off with Cindy  & her incompetent team of losers , try this :

https://thedailyblog.co.nz/2020/06/2...-sack-him-now/

One of the most left wing unapologetic commentator absolutely sticking it to Comrade Cindy.

Now that is real perspective! 樂
    I'm sure it made you tingly all over - but if "NZers are so pissed off with Cindy  & her incompetent team of losers" it seems a bit odd that Labour is still polling at 55%?

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    I'm sure it made you tingly all over - but if "NZers are so pissed off with Cindy  & her incompetent team of losers" it seems a bit odd that Labour is still polling at 55%?
    You are out of date.

we have got science personal in our circle who are not happy but that doesnt mean they arnt voters of labour since labour will may increase there science related budgets and they are not male and support a women as PM or support women professionals and labour is seen as the party that promotes many sections of society.
    Last edited by Waltzingironmansinlgescul; 01-07-2020 at 08:45 AM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    You are out of date.
    Well bring us up to date then. Are they up on 55%? National certainly have dropped - so where have the votes gone?

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Well bring us up to date then. Are they up on 55%? National certainly have dropped - so where have the votes gone?
    The cognitive dissonance (at least that's what I hope it is, otherwise its willful ignorance) on this thread continues to astound me. I've stopped checking it but once or twice a week I drop in for a laugh (or I'll cry). Even Crypto Crude is back...

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/polit...ther-leak.html

It's clear they don't like each other that much..

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    we have got science personal in our circle who are not happy but that doesnt mean they arnt voters of labour since labour will may increase there science related budgets and they are not male and support a women as PM or support women professionals and labour is seen as the party that promotes many sections of society.
    What on earth is this 'sentence' supposed to mean? I seriously can't make it out?

And who are these scientists you keep referring to??

Quote Originally Posted by RnT View Post
    What on earth is this 'sentence' supposed to mean? I seriously can't make it out?

And who are these scientists you keep referring to??
    Stop quoting him mate - I blocked him as I believe he may actual have some sort of serious mental incapacity. My life is much better for it