sharetrader
Page 347 of 347 FirstFirst ... 247297337343344345346347
Results 6,921 to 6,922 of 6922

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    I thought there were no flights.
    The article said there is one flight a week to the Cook Islands.
    There are reportedly around 30 Cook Island residents set to board the flight.
    The affected flight is Air NZ flight 787-9 departing Auckland for Rarotonga at 8.45am tomorrow i.e 15/08/20 = today.
    Did it go?

Quote Originally Posted by moka View Post
    The article said there is one flight a week to the Cook Islands.
    There are reportedly around 30 Cook Island residents set to board the flight.
    The affected flight is Air NZ flight 787-9 departing Auckland for Rarotonga at 8.45am tomorrow i.e 15/08/20 = today.
    Did it go?
    The flight was cancelled

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12356747
    The Cook Islands News reported that the 82-year-old's admission to hospital resulted in the rushed cancellation of an Air New Zealand flight from Auckland to the Cook Islands scheduled this morning.
    The newspaper said up to 41 people bound for the island nation were booked on the flight and there were fears some might have been exposed to the virus and could potentially take it to the Cook Islands.
    A former prime minister of the Cook Islands - who is also a prominent doctor in the community - has been identified as the Covid-19 patient in hospital in Auckland.
    Dr Joseph WIlliams, 82, is a well-know doctor within the Pacific community; particularly Cook Islanders.