sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Brilliant ideal love our one is a steam stopper much cheaper price but does the same job
    Thanks for signing. I tried to make it generic rather than a brand name, but appreciate that might not have worked completely.

Advanced Member

Update - Healthy Homes Standards parliamentary petition closing next week.

This is the petition to allow shower domes to be permitted as an alternative to extractor fans in shower-only bathrooms in rental properties. The petition has almost 1500 signatures, indicating a good level of interest, so thanks to all who signed. Anyone who would still like to sign, excellent, it takes about 1 minute.
    Nicola Willis, MP from Wellington, has kindly agreed to present the petition so that it is officially referred to a Select Committee to discuss and formally report back to Parliament. Nicola came into Parliament in the current session, following a career in the public and private sectors, including senior management roles at Fonterra.

https://www.parliament.nz/en/pb/peti...mes-standards?

Advanced Member

Update. This shower dome petition has now closed, 1677 signatures. That is a pretty good number actually. Plenty of petitions sign with only a very few signatures.

Thanks very much to all those who signed. Nicola Willis MP will shortly formally present it to the House and it will be assigned to a Select Committee. I will post details when a hearing date is set in case anyone wants to make a submission.

Dilettante

Well done artemis

Guru

Thanks for doing the heavy lifting on this Artemis. I signed as I think its a great initiative.