sharetrader
Page 34 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Exactly. Sell and prepare for the coming economic apocalypse https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/world...cid=spartanntp
    Italy economy to collapse ....euro crisis to follow ...much worse than last time
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

...forgot even Norway sinking into recession
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Davexl View Post
    Yes can't complain. In BBOZ mostly plus cash on the ASX and FPH on the NZX plus cash.

Mostly going to plan but missed some BBOZ profit due to locking in profit a bit early, costing me a bit to get back into the market.
    Am closely watching FPH hoping it remains above 30 day MA with the BEAR well and truly chasing it.
    Quick question for you BBOZ'ers... Are any of you using ASB Securities....? I tried to place an order last week, but was informed that "We are unable to accept an order for this stock. For assistance blah blah blah". Same for BBUS, but BEAR is OK.... Ended up using SPXU via Hatch instead....

Is there's some kind of restriction for "sophisticated investors" or is it just an ASB thing.... If it is just ASB, it is just about last straw.... !!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    Quick question for you BBOZ'ers... Are any of you using ASB Securities....? I tried to place an order last week, but was informed that "We are unable to accept an order for this stock. For assistance blah blah blah". Same for BBUS, but BEAR is OK.... Ended up using SPXU via Hatch instead....

Is there's some kind of restriction for "sophisticated investors" or is it just an ASB thing.... If it is just ASB, it is just about last straw.... !!

You just have to phone them on the indicated number. Recommend asking for Mathew.

ASB had a lot of systems issues yesterday after a weekend upgrade which didn't help around mid-morning with loss of intraday data with BBOZ which cost real money, but it came back on after a gentle bollicking & investigation. Then there were further issues late in the day from around 4.45 on from memory. Back to being stable today.

Be careful to place your buy following a strong downtrend in BBOZ, typically Tues so far after strong lifts in BBOZ on Friday and Monday our time.
    All science is either Physics or stamp collecting - Ernest Rutherford

Quote Originally Posted by Davexl View Post
    You just have to phone them on the indicated number. Recommend asking for Mathew.

ASB had a lot of systems issues yesterday after a weekend upgrade which didn't help around mid-morning with loss of intraday data with BBOZ which cost real money, but it came back on after a gentle bollicking & investigation. Then there were further issues late in the day from around 4.45 on from memory. Back to being stable today.

Be careful to place your buy following a strong downtrend in BBOZ, typically Tues so far after strong lifts in BBOZ on Friday and Monday our time.
    Sweet - thanks Davexl...

I'll be careful... Promise...!! :-)

Banned

Meow........!

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Italy economy to collapse ....euro crisis to follow ...much worse than last time
    I agree 100%. This mess is only just starting to unravel. "Fear the Bear" !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

A bear market is like an office full of young sexy Blondies...

U go to work and see all those beautiful girls.with mini skirt n v cut shirt. Your eyes can not get away, so tempted, day after day, so seductive.

Then u got suck in, next minute your partner find out..u are in trouble... divorce..losing kids..then lose all the money.

Hold yourself gentleman!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    A bear market is like an office full of young sexy Blondies...

U go to work and see all those beautiful girls.with mini skirt n v cut shirt. Your eyes can not get away, so tempted, day after day, so seductive.

Then u got suck in, next minute your partner find out..u are in trouble... divorce..losing kids..then lose all the money.

Hold yourself gentleman!
    Fascinating analogy.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Oh my giddy aunt, the gloom and doom brigade may have to take the day off and the barking dogs remain silent, but I guess there's still that boring virus thingy to go on about.
    I suggest earplugs..Its going to be another noisy day