sharetrader

Lightbulb Palladium BUBBLE

Palladium has been in an unprecedented super-cycle for more than three years and even industry CEOs agree there’s a bubble.

In 2019, China accounted for almost half of demand growth in the sector.

The coronavirus has led to a crash in auto sales, which I think could lead to a drop in demand of around 120koz in January and February combined.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/432...lladium-bubble

Currently SHORT Palladium $2781oz --
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Gutted closed my Palladium short far to early had I held till close for weekend I would have turned a position that cost me $105NZD into $3552NZD !! if I sold at its low closer to $4k !!!!!!!! FFFFFFFFFaaaaaaarrrrrrkkkkkkkk

All I had to do was follow my plan ---drop the stoploss(for say a $200-$300 profit) and leave it to run so either I walked with $200$-300 profit or much higher
    instead I pulled at $389 profit .... (then blew it on the devils metal !!!!)

Emotions GREED/FEAR heart over-riding the head ... dam it one day I'll get the hang of these CFD's (fact is 93% of CFD players bust >> is the true gambling as you get it)
    Last edited by JBmurc; 29-02-2020 at 11:26 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Same thing happened to upside umop during the week shorting tesla...
    Farkin genius nearly binked $100k tipping the top of the market....

.^sc
    Nakamoto means of Central origin ...