sharetrader
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627
    Investments

For me best looking stocks are ....

IFT , EBO , CEN , HGH , FPH , MFT , SUM , SKL

Make such ratios that dividend yield is gross 4.5 to 5 % ...mix of both yielders and growth

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    He'll still get massive returns if he stays invested for a very long time.
    You'll probably just get massiver returns lol
    Yeah he's a lot fitter and less porky than this Beagle and only 14 months older so he'll probably have a longer run than I will LOL
    Told him the other day at 61 he might be investing for 35 years or more so focus on the long run. That seemed to perk him up a bit, (think he was a bit sad looking at his latest Kiwisver balance).

Don't think anyone likes to see their finances go backwards... I was just chatting with my wealthiest client who's worth tens of millions and very well connected and I asked him if he knew of anyone who hadn't gone backwards this year and he said no, all his mates and everyone he knows is down on the market this year. He reckons he who can lose the least this year is the winner ! I feel a bit better after that knowing all the high society old money out there are all going backwards too. I'm in good company
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Short term Growth with low downside risks > CUE Energy .. view the NZO forum for my latest post .. I see 100 to 200% upside before the years out
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu