sharetrader
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    What is the best source of free charts these days for NZ shares?
    Tradingview. No affiliation. But for no cost it is excellent

Banned

damm it.,...too busy with work this morning.....missed the sales...ahhghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    damm it.,...too busy with work this morning.....missed the sales...ahhghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No worries, just wait for the Boxing day sale much later this year
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Default Beagle's Bearish Boxingday Bargain Buys

Okay so here is my Christmas list assuming a deep bear market all year and my indicative target prices
    AIR 75 cents (gosh you say, it couldn't happen, oh yes it can, history suggests this is a pure cyclical and has been there before more than once)
    ATM $8 (has been there before, massive hype built into the current stretched PE)
    ARG $1 (still trading at a solid premium to NTA, looking for a 20 - 25% discount to NTA)
    ARV $1 (had a huge run and a large retracement is quite possible)
    BRM 35 cents (would buy all day long if this got down there)
    GNE $2 (ditto above)
    GMT $1.40 (As for ARG I would want a 20-25% discount to NTA)
    HGH $1 (Things get ugly for Bank's in a bear market - I'd need to be snooping, (you see what I did there Snoopy) around there to think I'd got a real bargain)
    HLG $2.70 (nothing sweeter than a repeater), bought up large last time it was there a few years ago.
    KFL $1 (Whole market to come back at least 30-40% and quite possibly more)
    MEL $3 (Buy all day at that price).
    MLN 60 cents (40% retracement in US markets would be nice, they're certainly not on as stretched metrics as the NZX, nowhere near)
    OCA 80 cents (20% discount to NTA)
    RYM $7 (No real case for them being on such a massive PE premium to the rest of the sector...needs a real bashing for me to be interested)
    SUM $4 (Julian is now on my naughty list so I'll need a 20% discount to NTA)
    MET $3.50 (inept management and imminent takeover failure, needs to be half NTA to get me interested)
    THL 90 cents. (Serious trouble here but a massive restructuring and selldown of the fleet might see them escape chapter 11 in the USA and administration here provided they get some Govt support like AIR desperately need)
    Caveat, anything bought would have to have shown some (at least modest TA buy signal) before I would dip my paws in the water.
    Last edited by Beagle; 15-03-2020 at 06:40 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Wow beagle......juicy as...but will it happens? Bet the market will bounce tomorrow and all time high again...

Dead Cat bounce market tomorrow...even the resident snow cat probably wary of that and the bear will come back later in the week and do plenty more mauling, you mark my words. Image of Couta after last week and today's attack. https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...t=0&vt=0&eim=1
    Last edited by Beagle; 02-03-2020 at 05:32 PM.

Banned

Not too fast....imo...the boss said will cut the interest rate ...tax cut n free money.i want it!!!!!!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Wow beagle......juicy as...but will it happens? Bet the market will bounce tomorrow and all time high again...
    Some of those I sold are already back up to where they were when I unloaded them. Notably Spark,and Chorus. Can the markets defy the virus?
    Virus still to fire shots far more potent than any rate cut, but we shall see.
    Last edited by ratkin; 02-03-2020 at 06:01 PM.

Plexure and Serko. Both amazing growth stories that are finally materiAlizing

The two stocks that always do well at the bottom of recessions or market slumps.(THL,RBD)

ATM
    THL
    RBD and go heavy.