sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anyone hearing more news about this company certainly looking like their sales number are on fire!

IMO

I thought investing in a hand sanitiser during a pandemic would be a smart move so bought some shares in March 2020, and then more over the next few months. I also ordered some bottles of hand-sanitiser. What I like about Zoono hand-sanitiser is that it binds to your skin and lasts all day, so you don't have to reapply it (even after washing your hands, apparently). Also, it is alcohol-free and comes out as a foam. I imagine the alcohol-based sanitisers kill germs on your hands and then your hands can easily get contaminated again, so you have to reapply the stuff every time you enter a shop, and sometimes too much is dispensed and it runs everywhere. All that alcohol might be bad for your skin? Zoono claims that their product contains no alcohol or toxic chemicals (microscopic pins mechanically disrupt bacteria cells and virus coronas). They also say that the surface sanitiser lasts up to a month on surfaces (even when routine cleaning is occurring![??]). Their product has been independently tested in over 100 reputable labs: It's 99.99% effective against CoV-MERS type viruses in 5 minutes. Has greater than 99.99% efficacy against feline coronavirus, the globally accepted surrogate for covid-19. The product is made in Auckland and sold in 42 countries. I don't know how this company will fare post-pandemic, but they have expanded hugely this year, dealing with airlines, vet clinics etc, and forming agreements with distributors. People and businesses are likely to maintain a higher awareness of hygiene for years to come. I had to sell some ZNO shares in order to be able to buy FBR stock, but I've retained some ZNO as part of a diversified portfolio.

I bought a few in 2017 and a few more later averaging about 20c. After being negative for a long time I was overjoyed to sell at average $1.50. Could have done better of course but it was all I could do to restrain myself from selling the whole lot when they got to 50c.
    Maybe they have a great future. Maybe there are potential pitfalls. Who knows?

IMO

A post by moneymaker on H/C
    "So I just spoke to my mate who gave Paul (the CEO) a call today and he confirmed the following:

1) That muppet on here telling us that ZNO obtains their core ingrediant from a US competitor- confirmed that this is BS- he stated they manufacturer their own core ingredient.
    2) They on track to hit $60 million plus comfortably this year in sales.
    3) Australia market is a tiny contributor to their sales, they gaining big traction in UK, Europe, US, Middle East, India- Aus market is insignificant to their bottom line.
    4) No reason for the share price slide- he doesn't understand it, the Quartely was positive and the company is heading in the right direction on its core benchmarks. No reason to keep updating the market with every business transaction, core highlights are announced in the quartely- they also restricted on reporting every sale due to ASICS requirements.
    5) He was quite expicit and about the f.ing keyboard warriors (lots of swearing used-) who spread false and fake information, he said he doesn't give them the time of day and won't even waste time responding to their garbage.
    6) They are still working on the regualatory stamp of approval, however this is not impacting sales or crefibiility of the product.
    7) Sales are strong and will continue to grow, he doesn't understand the volatility in the SP and he can't control- they will keep updating the market with good news when appropriate to do so.
    8) Fundementally nothing has changed in the business- they are 3 years old and still going to continue to grow."

$60 mill in sales this year??? margins are very high. Heres hoping. Covid taking it to the people in the Northern winter, sadly.

A legal dispute tp sort out.

Download Document 104.84KB

IMO

Awesome presentation!

ownload Document 5.35MB

IMO