sharetrader
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 137
  1. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    395

    Default

    We could well be in for a rash of rights issues:-
    AIA
    AIR
    SKC
    SKT
    Possibly rest home operators,and of course NTL as they are experts at rights issues and would not want to miss out!

  2. #32
    Senior Member King1212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Maori land
    Posts
    1,148

    Default

    Warren buffet started to buy stocks yesterday.....

  3. #33
    Senior Member King1212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Maori land
    Posts
    1,148

    Default

    Let talk about positive...because...if we stay positive...then everything will be positive

    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/...084803189.html

  4. #34
    Ignorant. Just ignorant.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Irresident
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    Let talk about positive...because...if we stay positive...then everything will be positive

    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/...084803189.html
    I hope nobody's test results are positive!

  5. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    352

    Default

    Ski season's going ahead & just imagine, for the first time in decades there won't be massive queues for the lifts etc. plus plenty of car parking in the upper car parks.

  6. #36
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    Ski season's going ahead & just imagine, for the first time in decades there won't be massive queues for the lifts etc. plus plenty of car parking in the upper car parks.
    See you there

  7. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    395

    Default

    If we go into lockdown crime will be a thing of the past.The police could also have a bumper season as they could pour more resources into cold cases.

  8. #38
    Guru
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,900

    Default

    Yup...
    Be a positive if the NZ general election is called off...

    .^sc
    >>>http://www.coinmarketcap.com
    <<<
    The fastest growing asset class the world has ever seen

  9. #39
    Member Lego_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    448

    Default

    No internal travel...

  10. #40
    Guru
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,900

    Default

    Positive... warriors might get to pull out of the NRL this year ..

    .^sc
    >>>http://www.coinmarketcap.com
    <<<
    The fastest growing asset class the world has ever seen

  11. #41
    The Kid
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Rotorua
    Posts
    372

    Default

    In the future, people may have to be vaccinated (covid-19, measles, mumps etc) if they want to travel internationally.
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/heal...id=app-android

  12. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    LA/ChCh/AKL
    Posts
    1,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IAK View Post
    In the future, people may have to be vaccinated (covid-19, measles, mumps etc) if they want to travel internationally.
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/heal...id=app-android
    hmmm can't see many positives in that article...

  13. #43
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    170

    Default

    Increasing realisation that we are a society that needs to look out for each other and work together not just a collection of self obsessed individuals.

    Blueprint on ways to actually reduce environmental destruction for future generations. E.g. less air travel and unnecessary commuting emissions.

    Refresher on what is most important in life - people, relationships, community, planet, health, freedom.

    Hopefully a recognition we need to invest more in the health system and the fortitude to do so.

    Learning experience to help us be prepared for future pandemics including biological warfare or terrorist acts.

    Great prices to buy shares for Kiwisaver and investment funds.

  14. #44
    Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Hamilton New Zealand.
    Posts
    4,127

    Default

    We are experiencing Industrial Revolution 4. IR's are system disrupters
    IR4 is being tempered by very powerful "old school" business groups.
    Covid lockdowns could be the catalyst for another leap up in the continuing communication revolution and an overdue push forward for a Biotech revolution.
    Expect new things (some appearing suddenly which we haven't thought of yet) to emerge to help us increase our standard of living and the make businesses much more efficient.

  15. #45
    Member Timesurfer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Top of the South
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    We are experiencing Industrial Revolution 4. IR's are system disrupters
    IR4 is being tempered by very powerful "old school" business groups.
    Covid lockdowns could be the catalyst for another leap up in the continuing communication revolution and an overdue push forward for a Biotech revolution.
    Expect new things (some appearing suddenly which we haven't thought of yet) to emerge to help us increase our standard of living and the make businesses much more efficient.
    Biochips as your currency and ID will make perfect sense and be hard to argue against I suspect.
    “Better three hours too soon than a minute too late.”
    ― William Shakespeare

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •